Chapter8: The delusions

I have seen things...Hallucinations or delusions. Mostly of my brother or just delusions in general. I sleep with Hirohite now. In his bed, not the dirty way. He helps with nightmares and he is a really good at cuddling. " Roiyariti!!! Wake up!! It's okay!! It's just a dream!" I woke up when he said it was a dream. I'm scared. Even dreams are haunted by my daily hallucinations. I started to cry into Hirohite's chest. " H-help me!" I yelled loudly. "I'm doing everything I can...You'll be okay. It's all fake. Remember that. Get tour head put of your fantasy world and put it in reality . In the real world, you have me, Inu, Kuso, and Akira,Daichi and Akane's spirits watching over us. We'll all protect you" After he was done with his speech, her poked my nose making a "Boop" sound. I giggled and said "Use correct grammar if you want me to listen to your courageous speech." i said then suddenly kissed him. Oh fuck. Oh shit. No. No no no no no. What the hell?! I kissed him. It wasn't a friendly school girl kiss on the cheek. It was a kiss. A full on kiss. He kissed back and everything. My first kiss is with Hirohite. We pulled away for air because we have lungs and need to breath..Which i'm sure we both forgot about. "Wow." Said Hirohite. " Your a good kisser." I decided to be straight forward. He blushed which was adorable. "Ahem, I uh, i know." He replied bashfully also scratching the back his neck. I giggled and poked his nose.