i

he looked at me with menacing eyes that i couldn't seem to shake. why was he looking at me like that?

it made my core shake so intensely. he was so overpowering how could i defend myself this time? he made me weak, that was his greatest strength.

could i really divorce him?

now that we're together, and alone, the decision i made earlier in the day seemed silly. he was a billionaire, so if he didn't want to go with it, he could win just with his money and good looks.

that's how it started...right?

that's what made me fall for him...right?

i mean, his family is absolutely amazing, would i really want to leave them too? but as he stares at me now, the air begins escaping from my lungs.

this is how it started, this is where my ending began. with those eyes, with that look, with that body, that smell. everything about him made me feel high, higher than any drug could ever take me. i wanted to hurl and i wanted to fly, all at the same time. i was hooked, i was a junkie. a junkie for grayson dolan.

grayson dolan had promised me things. promised to give me a nice car, a beautiful home, and most of all, he promised to be an amazing partner. which, at the time, was something i wanted and needed desperately.

all i had ever had was douchebags. assholes. literal jerk offs. i had felt like nothing until I met grayson. i had never truly felt love until i made it with grayson.

but was this love? was this truly...love?
was this the shit dreams are made of, was this the shit that you see at sixty year anniversaries?

was this really, the real thing?

or was this just another mind fuck...?

to be honest, grayson and i truly just started out at fuck buddies, nothing more. but that was until he took me out for the first time. truly took me out, and it was the most magical experience i had ever had.

who ever thought fro-yo could have that effect on someone? surely i didn't, i hadn't even had it before that night. now, i'm hooked. it's a weekly thing, it's almost become daily. it makes me think of him, makes me miss him less...love him more. when the cold creaminess touches my tongue i don't just taste vanilla or chocolate, i taste him. his tongue, his body, him.

fuck, he's fucking consumed me! what's happened to me? i use to have a clear head on my shoulders, what is happening here?

"you gonna join me?" grayson asks, gesturing to the running shower and the point that he's only wearing a towel that's wrapped loosely around his waist. his stare still holds, but it moves to my breasts and then back to my eyes.

suddenly i became so shy, something i never was around him. how could a guy like that, get hot over a girl like me? i had curves sure, but not the typical kind that would catch his kind of eye.

"what's wrong?" he asks, coming closer.

"uhhh, you know what, i think i'm gonna skip out on a shower tonight." i yawn for effect. he raises an eyebrow, smirking.

"you thought i actually meant we were gonna shower?" my cheeks get hot and flustered.

"i-i know i just..." i was at a loss for words suddenly. only over a year ago, i would've jumped at the opportunity.

"i mean we can certainly do both, there's plenty of room." he slid his fingers over my bare sides, goosebumps rising with every inch.

how badly i wanted to cave, to give in to all of this.

but my head wasn't right.

and certainly my heart wasn't either