Chapter 26

When we stepped into the house, a wave of heat hit us which we ignored and walked further into the sea of teens.

The boys started to branch off one by one. Ryder was first. He turned left and walked off without saying anything to anyone of us.

"What's up with him?" Dennis asked me with a confused look to which I replied by shrugging my shoulders.

We walked further and then Micah branched off next. "I'll catch up with you guys later. Keep our little princess safe." he had said then waved us goodbye. I blushed at his nickname and a small smile made it's way into my cheeks, but then it was washed off at a sudden thought.

I am not a princess. I'm nothing.

Kruz was the next to leave the already small group. His words were "They're having an alcohol competition over there. Adios chicas" then he turned and headed over to a corner of the room, away from the dance floor where teens were flooding their bodies with alcohol.

Dennis looked down at me with a soft smile. "Looks like it's just you and me princess" he said. I returned his small smile then looked elsewhere trying to hide the fact that I didn't like his new nickname for me.

We soon found a couch over in the corner of the large room which provided a clear view of the dance floor and the bar to the side.

After sitting and chatting for a few minutes, Dennis stood up. "I'll soon be back ok? I'm just gonna say hi...to someone" then he left and headed over to a group of girls who were chatting and laughing and throwing flirty looks at Dennis.

Now I was all alone with no one to talk to. I was left vulnerable and helpless and could be bullied at any moment. All the boys had left and that stirred up a feeling of anger in me. They left me even though they promised me that they wouldn't.

That's how they're gonna leave you later on idiot. But next time, they're gonna leave you for good. Why? Because you're pathetic and worthless. You know it and it's only a matter of time before they realize and leave you too.

I shook my head at my thoughts and looked up just in time to meet a pair of familiar blue eyes on the other side of the room.

They stared intently at me as my own blue-green eyes widened in realization at who was staring back at me.

No. It can't be.

I closed my eyes tightly for a few seconds . I was pretty sure I was hallucinating. I had to be. I opened my eyes once more to see that he was gone.

I let out a breath of relief and then sat back down in my chair.
:::*:::::::::*:::::::::::::::*:::::::::::::::::*:::

It has been an hour since I had seen the boys.

Dennis still hadn't come back yet and I had been sitting alone in the corner watching teens dance and gently bobbing my head to the music.

I sighed as I started to regret coming to the party. I felt a rush of anger at the thought that the boys had left me all alone in the huge house for more than an hour.

So much for not leaving my side.

Finally getting tired of sitting and waiting, I got up and began to search for the boys.

I moved through the sea of teens carefully looking out for any one of them. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and accidentally bumped into a girl which caused her to drop her glass with alcohol in it. It fell to the ground and shattered into thousands of smaller pieces. The alcohol spilled on her dress in the process.

"You bitch!" She shrieked and I flinched. I looked up only to realize that the girl was none other than Stacy, Mason's girlfriend.

I immediately rushed to apologise. "I-I'm so sorry" I said as my eyes widened a bit in fear. "I swear I didn't see you. I'm so sorry about your dress... I-I-I didn't-" my rambling was cut off by a slap in my face.

"How dare you?!" He screamed at me in anger and I raised my hand to my now throbbing cheek. "Who do you think you are you piece of trash?!" Her screaming began to attract a crowd as they started to form a circle around us. Stacey, however, didn't seem to notice and continued her ramble. "Do you even know how much I paid for this dress? It costs more than your house! It costs more than you! And now it's ruined!" I looked at the dress she was wearing. It was a tight red dress that stopped just under her ass. It was cut straight down the middle at the front, enough to show her perky boobs. It did look expensive but it surely didn't cost more than my house.

"I'm sorry" I whispered but that only made her even more angry.

"Sorry? You're sorry?" Her body was shaking with rage. "Sorry doesn't change anything you worthless piece of shit!" She screamed at me.

"Hey, what's going on over here?" I heard a male voice say and then I saw Mason making his way through the huge crowd that had now gathered around us.

"Babe?" He said as he took in the sight of his girlfriend. "What happened?" He asked worriedly as he cupped her face with his hands, looking genuinely concerned.

"She ruined my dress!" Stacy said pointing to me with a pout as a tear slipped down her cheek.

So dramatic.

Mason's eyes flitted over to me, anger evident in them. He released his girlfriend and took a threatening step towards me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"Oh you know, just chilling, enjoying the music." I said, sarcasm lacing each word.

He threw me a punch in the face. My head snapped to the side as the familiar taste of blood appeared on my mouth. "Watch your mouth you little shit"

"Hey, hey, hey" I heard a strangley familiar voice speak up through the crowd. "What's going on here?" The source of the voice then came into veiw and I let out a gasp as I tried to pick my mouth up from off the floor.

I shut my eyes tightly, refusing to believe that what I saw was actually there. I opened them after a few seconds and was surprised to see that he was still there.

My eyes widened at the sight that was in front of me. My chest tightened and I felt suffocated. My throat went dry as a big lump made it's way into my throat and settled there.

My palms started to sweat and my heart was beating fast as if it wanted to break my ribs and escape.

My stomach clenched as those familiar blue eyes travelled over to my slightly trembling figure. A smirk made it's way onto his face.

"Dorian" he said as his smirk grew wider.

It can't be. He found me.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and tried to make my voice sound firm but my response came out breathless. "Daddy?"