Spin the Bottle: Levi x Reader

Spin The Bottle [Levi x Reader]

"_____!" Sasha gestured for you to come over. Ymir, Krista, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Connie, Reiner, Bertholdt, Hanji, Annie & Levi were seated in a circle on the floor with their legs crossed. You raised your brow at them.

"Ohhh!" Hanji's eyes glistered in excitement as she clasped her hand together. "_____! Get in the circle! Join us!"

"We're playing 'Spin the Bottle'." Armin said shortly after you raised your brow higher hesitantly.

"I don't think..." You started but Ymir cut you off.

"Come on!" Ymir raised her hands in the air. "Have some fun!"

You had been quite busy for the past week so you decided to let yourself have some fun. "Alright." You nodded as you joined the circle, which welcomed you warmly.

"Alright, this is how we're going to play the game." Sasha explained as she leaned in closer with excitement. "We've written a bunch of dares and put it in this box." She shook the cardboard box, filled with squares of paper before her.

"Wait, what happened to the truths?" Connie asked.

"It's our game, so it follows our rules." Sasha stuck her tongue out at Connie who seemed to be slightly nervous now.

"And what do you mean 'our'?" Jean asked with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Ymir and I wrote the dares." Ymir flashed the circle a smirk. "As I was saying," Sasha faked a cough; she was starting to get irritated with all the interruptions.

"Whoever gets the bottom end of the bottle gets to pick out a dare for the person at the other end." Ymir finished Sasha's sentence as she stared at her in disbelief.

"Ymir!" Sasha whined as Krista nudged Ymir gently with her elbow. "I wanted to explain the rules!"

"Opps." Ymir grinned. "Let's start shall we?" She spun the bottle and everyone eyed the bottle nervously. Please don't be me Please don't be me Please don't be me, you chanted in your mind. You were pretty sure everyone was thinking about the same thing.

Finally the bottle came to a halt. The bottom of the bottle was pointing at...

...

Hanji.

A wide grin grew wide across her face. "All right!" She cheered.

At the other end of the bottle was...

...

Eren.

He stared at the bottle with his jaw wide open. "N-No way... Right off the bat?" He stuttered while looking at Hanji nervously as she picked a dare from the box. A few of you stifled a small laugh of excitement. Jean was clutching his stomach and pointing his finger at Eren, laughing his head off.

"Do an Eskimo Kiss with the 2nd person to your left." Hanji read aloud.

Everyone turned to Jean, who was sitting next to Mikasa, who was on Eren's left. Jean seized his laughter when he realized that Eren had to do an Eskimo Kiss with him. Eren, Jean and Mikasa instantly blushed while the rest of the circle did nothing to contain their laughter.

"No way in Hell!" Eren and Jean yelled spontaneously.

"I can switch places with Jean..." Mikasa mumbled under her red scarf.

"Nah-uh!" Hanji waved her finger. "You must do it whether you like it or not."

"B-But!" Eren tried to argue.