Monster: Levi x Reader

Monster: [Levi x Reader]

Warning: Chapter contains mild gore.

Requested by: Brochachorules

You pulled the trigger to your 3D Maneuver Gear and clenched your jaw. The cable to your 3DMG shot forward and pulled you forward. Your heart was racing, pounding against your ribs. Your mind was filled with incoherent thoughts and you tried to push them away.

… Everyone…

“Keep moving forward!” Levi, your current squad leader barked from behind. “Don’t stop!” You wanted to turn around but at the same time you were afraid. You were afraid of what you were going to see behind you.

… Everyone’s gone….

Your eyes darted around your surroundings, unable to focus on anything. Panic was reaching towards you quickly, even though you tried to overpower it. Calm down calm down calm down, you chanted in your mind. It’ll be fine, we have been training for worse scenarios.

A loud piercing scream made your hands tremble. You recognized that scream. Tomas. (A/N: He’s an OC. Different from the Thomas in the anime/manga)

You were desperate to turn around to see for your own eyes what had happened but you knew you shouldn’t. Unfortunately, your head started to turn to the back against your will. Your eyes widened and your lips parted in disbelief at the scene behind you.

Tomas was pinned against a thick trunk of a huge pine tree by a cloaked figure with a similar height. Tomas’s uniform was stained with blood from his collar slowly running down to his chest. He gritted his teeth and tried to fight back, raising his blades but another cloaked stranger zipped in front of him and sliced off his arm, clean, with a similar blade. Tomas’s screams filled in your ears once again.

Your chest hurts and your body started to turn numb. Breathing was hard work now, harder than zipping around in the dense forests. “TOMAS!!!” You screamed, tears spilling from your eyes.

“GET AWAY, _____!!!” Tomas screamed with his last ounce of strength before the cloaked assassins pierced their blades through his torso, silencing him.

“NO!!!” You screamed. Anger quickly overwhelmed you and your released your cable with your gritted teeth. You turned around and pulled out your blades. You pulled the trigger to your 3DMG and fired it towards where the cloaked murderers were.

They noticed that you were coming at them and pulled their blades out of Tomas’s torso, making his slumped body slide down the tree and crash onto the unseen ground of the forest. They were using 3DMGs as well and they zipped towards your direction.

You wanted so desperately to slice their heads off clean, just like the way they cut off Tomas’s arm. You were angry and desperate to just get revenge for him. He was constantly there for you, good or bad. You both were practically siblings. All the hate and anger was taking control over your mind, going against the orders you were given by your superiors.

“I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU!!!” You screamed with tears flying from your face. You were about 20 feet away from them and you saw them grinning under their cloak, feeding your anger. You were about to swing you blade at them before a force pushed you back.

You were surprised but quickly recomposed yourself and realized that it was Levi who pulled you away. “Let me go!” You struggled in his arms, trying to pull away from his strong grips.