Father - Part I: Eren & Reader's Baby

Father - Part I [Eren & Reader's Baby]

"_____..." Eren whined as he followed you to your messy work desk. You searched for the important papers for your upcoming presentation. You ignored him as you kept them neatly in your black file; your boss would give you a hell of a lecture if it was crumpled. (Guess who the boss is~ *wink wink*)

"Eren, you won't die, I promise you." You said, getting annoyed with his childish behavior. "Plus, you're her father." You added as a matter-of-factly. But that statement didn't really help.

"But _____, you know I can't do this. Not alone!" Eren nearly pleaded. "The fact that I'm her father scares me more! What if I do something wrong and she will hate me for life!"

You pinched the bridge of your nose and turned around. "God, Eren-" Before you could even finish your sentence, Eren put both his hands on the desk by your sides, caging you. He leaned in and gave you a rather rough kiss and then moved down to your jawline, nibbling your neck and jawline.

"Eren..." You moaned, half pushing him away, half wanting more of his kiss. He then lifted you slightly, making you sit on your desk. You tangled your fingers in his dark hair and crossed your legs behind his lean back. He then tackled you lips once again, sucking on your lower lip, asking your entrance.

You obliged and he slipped his tongue into your mouth. You both savor each other's tastes as his hands moved to you waist. He gently tugged at the rim of your neatly ironed blouse, threatening to untuck it from your black skirt.

Just as he reached to your collar bone, you gently pushed his hands away from the hem of your blouse. He paused and looked up at you with his dark turquoise eyes. "Levi will have my head." You said as you straighten out your blouse once again. (Yay, Levi.)

"You can ask for a leave." Eren suggested as he leaned in again but this time you managed to stop him before you lost control of yourself as well. You gave him a light peck to the lips and got off the desk.

"It's an important conference today, Eren." You shook your head dismissing his suggestion. "Plus, I've been skipping out on a lot of work. Who knows, I might be fired soon enough!"

Eren pouted. You felt a little bad for him. After all, he took a whole week's off just to spend time with you and your 19 month old daughter, Erina. "I'll get back as soon as I can, all right?" You promised. "And I'll make it up to you tonight." You winked.

Eren gave you a slight grin before giving you another peck to the lips. You picked up your things and checked on Erina for the last time before you left for your conference. Thankfully, she was still asleep, which meant Eren wouldn't have much trouble taking care of her.

You kissed her hair and Eren sent you off to the door. "I love you." You said as you pecked his lips again. "You can do it."

"I love you too." He pulled you into a hug. You got into your car and drove to your office. Now, Eren was home alone with Erina. He sighed.

He definitely loved Erina but he was worried he wouldn't be a good father. He completely adored his daughter who had his hair and your _____ eyes. The first words she ever said were 'Papa' and that overwhelmed him with joy.

Eren walked over to the kitchen to get himself some coffee to prepare himself for the long 8 hours that awaited him. Just when he was about to pour it out of the coffee maker, he heard Erina's voice, calling for ­­you. He gulped and swiftly headed to Erina's room.

Erina was standing by the railings of her rather big crib, pulling her blanket over her shoulder. She held onto the edge of the crib to support herself. Her hair was a mess but Eren found it overly adorable.