7 Minutes in Heaven : Eren x Reader

7 Minutes in Heaven: [Eren x Reader]

Warning: This chapter contains mild sexual contents.

“_____ will have the first pick!” Sasha exclaimed cheerfully as she shoved the dull colored bag towards you. You were surprised at her actions but did as you were told anyways. You wriggled your fingers around the folded paper and finally picked one.

‘Eren Jaeger.’

You flashed the paper towards the circle of friends who howled in laughter when they read the name on the slip of paper. You stole a glance at the said person and you found him blushing with his mouth wide open in shock. “No way…” You heard him exclaim and bit your lips in disappointment.

Why are you even disappointed, stupid? You mentally scolded yourself.

“I would gladly take your place.” Reiner suggested with a smug smile. The whole group turned your heads towards him sharply. Your heart sank to your feet at his words. It’s not that you don’t like Reiner; he’s a great guy. But you were just hoping that it would be Eren.

“Oh come on, where’s the fun in that?” Ymir grinned. “Let the innocent ones dirty themselves.” She wriggled her brows at both you and Eren, causing the color to intensify across your faces.

“Y-Ymir!” You hid your face in your hands.

“W-w-what are you shitting about, tomboy?!” The teal-eyed male stuttered.

“Can we hurry this up already?” Connie yawned.

“CARRY THEM!” Sasha cried. You were about to protest but before you could even say anything; the crowd carried both you and Eren on their shoulders and paraded to the closet.

“BUT GUYS – !!”

“Shut it Jaeger!” Jean cut him off immediately. The white double doors to the closet opened and the both of you were thrown into the tight space. Eren threw his arms around you as to protect you as you both landed on the carpeted floors.

Instantly, the doors where shut with a loud bang behind the both of you and you heard a few lock sounds. It was dark in the closet and the only lights were a few rays that sipped through the small gaps of the doors. “You have 7 minutes to explore each other. Use the time wisely~” You heard Sasha chirped and the rest of the crowd laughed, causing more heat to rise up to your cheeks.

You looked up and realized the position both you and Eren were in. Your legs were around his waist and your back was against the wall. You were a few inches from slipping down and lying completely on the floor. Eren was on his knees and he arched forward towards you. His hands were against the wall and he looked down at you with his captivating teal eyes.

You both looked into each other in the eye for a moment before realizing what was going on. You mumbled an apology and tried to wriggle away from the position but he stopped you from doing so. He grabbed your arms and pinned it above your head, taking you by surprise.

“E-Eren… W-what are you – ”

“Please…” He cut you off with his soft and calming voice, hushing you. As he leaned closer, you could smell his breath; coffee. “Just… I’ve wanted to do this for a long time now.” Finally, he closed the gap between your faces and placed his soft, tender lips against yours. You widened your eyes until the corner of yours eyes were stinging. As he pushed you to the wall, you felt his lips pressed harder against your lips, making you shut your eyes.