It's Not A Date! : Jean x Reader

It's Not A Date! [Jean x Reader]

You sighed as you looked through your closet once again. You had no idea why you were worried, you just were. It wasn't as if it was date, it was a bet that you lost, to Jean Kirschtein.

You blamed your competitiveness. The teacher gave your class a test and Jean laughed at you, claiming that he would have a higher score than you did and you being yourself, decided to make a bet with him.

One mark.

Your score difference was just one mark. One bloody mark. "Hah! In your face, _____!" He pointed a victorious finger at you with his test paper next to his annoying horse-like face. You glared at him and rolled your eyes at his childish behavior.

"Whatever, Kirschtein." You mumbled, turning to walk away. But before you could run away from him, he put out his arm to prevent you from walking away. You looked up at his smug face. God, how badly you wanted to wipe it off his frickin' face!

"We made a bet." He reminded you. "If I win, you'd do what I tell you to." Great... He's probably going to ask me to be his personal servant for a week or something stupid like that.

"Jean..." Marco tugged his sleeve, giving him a slightly disapproving smile.

You smiled at Marco. "It's alright, Marco. I got myself into this." You said. "Fine, let's get it over with."

A triumph smirk spread across Jean's face. "This Sunday, dress up and I'll pick you up."

Now here you are, on a Sunday morning, choosing from your limited closet. You sighed as Krista walked into your room. "What's wrong, ____?" She asked worriedly.

"It's nothing really, Krista." You scratched your hair in slight frustration.

"Oh right, you're going out with Jean today, aren't you?" She reminded you. It was bad enough that you had to wake up earlier on a Sunday morning. "Do you need help?" She asked innocently.

"Why don't you go in my stead, Krista?" You smiled at her with your hands on her shoulders.

"E-Eh?!" She exclaimed. "B-But you lost to Jean..." She mumbled.

"I'm kidding." You spun back to your closet, finally picking out a _____ sundress which was your favorite. Krista put her thumbs up; telling you it was a great choice. Quickly, you put on the dress and let Krista work on your hair. "I don't see why I have to do this." You said as you sipped onto your morning coffee.

"Well, you're going out with a guy. You should look nicer." She said as she finished on what she was working on. "There!"

Just then, the door bell rung and you held your breath, looking at the smiling Krista. "And right on time." She winked at you as she went to get the door. You sighed again for the millionth time this morning as you exited your room.

"Morning." Jean greeted the both of you. He was wearing a military green V-neck shirt where the sleeves stop under his elbows with some dark fitting trousers. His shirt hugged his body perfectly, allowing you to take a peek at his sexually frustrating body. His hazel eyes scanned you up and down.

For a split second, you saw his jaw drop slightly and blush dusting across his face. As soon as it appeared, it was replaced by a smirk. "Not bad." He complimented.

You nodded your thanks. "Have fun~!" Krista cheered from the door as you and Jean made your way to the subway.

"Where are we going?" You asked as the both of you sat next to each other in the subway. You felt a little awkward in a dress with a rather ravishing guy next to you, who was like your date but not your date. You mentally told yourself to shut up and that this wasn't a date, it was a bet.