Who's Hayden Summerall?

Annie's POV:

Today i woke up by the sound of birds. I really don't find the birds peaceful.. But it is what it is.

I got up from bed, got some clothes from my closet and head straight to the shower. When i got out my whole body was shivering from the cold shower i took. After that i just grabbed my brush and brushed my hair straight, and went straight to my confy and warm bed. I layed down on my bed for a few minutes and my phone light up saying i got a notification from instagram, and so i went to instagram.

When i open instagram i went to the notifications and one said "Hayden Summerall follow you"  i decided to take a look on his profile cause i mean why not?
While his profile was loading i was wondering if he was famous or something cause when his profile load i ain't gonna lie he was pretty cute and had a decent amount of followers. After a while of looking or stalking hayden's profile i decided to follow him back, i mean what could happen?

A/N
Sorry guys for another short chapter but i have so much work to do and i dont have enough time to work on this but im gonna try my best for you guys, but i hope your liking it so far :)
Follow me and rate please thank you 💜