Facetime?

*still texting*

Hayden: well....

Annie: hey hayden, it's okay if you don't want to tell me i understand, we just met so i get it :)

Hayden: No its fine annie, it's just something i rather talk and not text.. It just brings bad memories back, but like i feel like I've known you for so long, even though we just met today.. But i feel that i can tell you anything annie, so im willing to tell you if you want, just not texting if you dont mind..?

Annie: Aww hayden, not gonna lie but i feel the same way.. :)
And yea sure im here to listen
Normal call or facetime?

Hayden: Well i'll like to facetime :) if that doesn't mind you...

Annie: Nah it really doesn't mind me hayden :)

Hayden: well alright, can i call you now?

Annie: Yea sure, just dont judge me please my hair is a mess XD

Hayden: dont worry annie ima have to say the same to you XD
But can i have your number?

Annie: haha alright
And yea it's 6*** *** ****

Seen 11:11

Annie'sPOV

As hayden left me on seen my phone started ringing and i admittedly knew that was him, so i answer

Unknown number calling....

Annie: hello?

Hayden: hey its me annie, hayden or should i say "texan" haha

Annie: HEY TEXAN, nice hearing your voice for the first time.

Hayden: Haha, HEY LEBLANC, and yea its nice hearing yours too for the first time. And should i facetime you now?

Annie: leblanc? I like it. And yea, go head :)

Annie leblanc changed your name to Texan 💜

Texan 💜 wants to facetime

When that pop up my screen, i admittedly went to my desk and set up my phone so he could see me better, and i cant believe this is our first time seeing each other. But anyways i accepted the call.

Hayden: Hey LEBLANC

Annie: Hey TEXAN

Aftet that hayden told me the story of why his trying to start a new fresh life again. I kinda feel bad for him. Why would they take his parents too early.. Thinking about it makes me sad, he also told me how he fell in  depression for that, and i decided that i wanted to help him, but right now were just getting to know each other better, and seeing his face i can tell that a smile grew a cross my face.. And i could see the same for him..

⬇Back to facetime⬇

Hayden: Well leblanc, i hope one day you come to LA and i could show you around

Annie: Yea, that would be nice hayden.

i said in a sad tone

Hayden: now, dont be sad leblanc one day I'll happen, i promise.

Hayden said smiling and his smile could honestly light up a whole room.

Annie: Well i hope so hayden.
But anyways, i go to go hayden, i was suppose to help my little sister on her homework.. So ill catch ya later?

Hayden: Yea of course leblanc.
It was nice meeting you and thank you for listening.

Hayden said smiling again

Annie: No problem Texan. Im here if you need me,

I said smiling back

Hayden: haha thanks again and same here leblanc, now bye i dont wanna take your time

He said laughing

Annie: haha dont worry, but anyways bye catch ya later texan.

And i waved to the camera and hanged up.

Call ended.

When the call ended i could tell me and hayden were gonna be bestfriends.

And with that i went to hayley's room and helped her on some homework.

A/N
Hey guys! Here's another chapter, hope you enjoy it and if you do please coment if you want me to continue this story because i feel like my writing sucks and i need your opinion. And yea sorry for any mispell words
Now bye guys
Love you! ❤