Fours months

Hayden POV

Can you believe its been four months?

Annie and I still talk a lot, and I mean like A LOT.

We were face timing earlier but her mom called, and so she had to leave.

Right now its 4:26pm and I have nothing to do.

I walk up to my window and see the neighbors kids playing outside.

Honestly I miss going outside, I haven't been outside in a long time.. But still I don't think I'm ready to go outside yet..

Anyways... I went down stairs to grab a snack and on the door fridge there was a note.

~Note~

Hey hayden,

Dylan, Hunter and I went to grab some groceries. We left you some food on the microwave in case you get hungry, which I'm pretty sure you will. Also there's apple juice behind the milk gallon. If you need anything you know where to call..

                                   ~ Jimmy

At least they told me where the juice was, cause I would of never found it lol.

Anyways I walk up to the microwave and I instantly know what it is.

It was my Mommas casserole ❤️

I feel like my brothers heard me or something. Cause remember last time I told you guys that I wanted my mommas casserole and now its in front of me.

I swear I dont know what I'll do if I didn't have my brothers in my life.

A/N

Hey guys I'm back!

Sorry for not updating, I've been really busy planning my Xv.

I manage to write a short chapter as you can see.

If you want more please tell me