Secret screenshot

Hayden: When annie ended the call, i can tell were gonna be Bestfriends.

And let me tell you, shes the freaking cutest thing i've seen.

When her face poped out on the screen she didn't even worry about getting ready, she just sat at her desk and started talking.

Ohh and her voice. Its the sweetest voice i've heard.

And while we were talking i took a screenshot, i know that it kinda sounds creppy or weird but talking to annie made my depression go away while we talked. Its just like shes my medicine.. But i know we just met and for me i already trust her and care for her.

And i could instantly tell that she cares for me too.

When i was telling her the story, she was listening to every detail i said carefully, you could see it on her face she was focusing.

But anyways im going to take that screenshot and frame it. So i could hang it above my bed. Yes its sounds weird but i know me and annie are gonna end up being bestfriends, and i want to remember the first time i met her, April 10th 2016.

A/N
Hey guys sorry for not updating yesterday. Something happend with my internet and currently im at mcdonalds eating 😂 so i decided to write a quick chapter before i leave and go home were the internetnis not working but i think a guy is comming to fix it so..
But were leaving in like another 5 minutes and yea sorry for the short chapter
But i hope your enjoying the book so far
And thanks for almost 100 reads
Love you guys!