Meeting her parents

Annie: Later that day after I went to help Hayley with her homework. I went to my parents room and told them about Hayden.

Annie: Hey mommy and Daddy I need to tell you guys something. I said in a serious Voice.

Katie&billy: Go head were listening

Annie: So today I met a boy name Hayden summerall, first he dm me saying I got a good voice, and so I said it back, and he did have an amazing voice, I said smiling.

After that he asked me where I live and so I said Maryland, and he said he lived in Texas, but currently his living in LA with his three brothers, because unfortunately both his parents died in a car crash accident and they wanted a new fresh life, I said in a sad tone.

Also he told me that since that day he fell in depression.

And so I wanted to ask you guys if I can be friends with him, he really does look like he needs help, and I want to help him.

Katie: Oh my, poor kid. I feel bad for him. No kid should be feeling depression at that age.

Billy: Well Annie if you want to help him, we wanna help him too, and of course you can be friends with hayden. Only one condition.

Annie: What is it daddy? I said in a sad tone.

Billy: We need to meet him.

Annie: Do you want me to face time him daddy?

Billy: How are you gonna face time him without his number?

Annie: Well daddy, we exchanged numbers and earlier we facetimed, and it did look like he hasn't sleep in years.

Billy: Well than annie, ask him if he can face time.

Annie: Will do Daddy.

And with that I went to hug him and mommy, and walked out.

I went straight to my room and send a quick message to Hayden.

Messages

Annie: hey Hayden!

Surprisingly he reply admittedly.

Hayden: hey Annie, what's up?

Annie: So Texan, I told my parents about you and they want to meet you..
If that's OK with you?

Hayden: umm yea sure its fine. But when?

Annie: Well can you facetime right now?

Hayden: yes I can, do I call now?

Annie: When your ready Texan

Hayden wants to facetime.

And with that I answer.

Annie: Hey TEXAN,

I kinda screamed

Hayden: Hey Annie

he says laughing