Dm's

Hayden' POV

As i was eating breakfast my phone light up. I grabbed it and it was a notification from instagram.

I finish my breakfast quickly and went running to my room. I jump on my bed and unlock my phone.
I opened instagram to see "Annie LeBlanc has follow you". I don't know why but i got kinda excited.

Then i decided to Dm her

Hayden: hey :)

Surprisingly she didn't took long to reply

Annie: hi..

Hayden: Hey don't be shy, i just wanted to say that you have an amazing voice :)

Annie: well thank you hayden :) and I'll say that back at you..

Hayden: welcome annie. How do you know i have an amazing voice? -_-

Annie: well.. I kinda got lost on your profile... And saw you sing some covers...

*Hayden's mind*  Was she stalking me? I honestly wouldn't mind, Cause i kinda did the same.. 

⬇Back to text⬇

Hayden: It's easy to get lost in someones profile huh? 😂

Annie: Well yea it is hayden 😂

Hayden: oh annie 😂. Anyways where are you from?

Annie: Im from Maryland. What about you?

Hayden: Cool i heard it snows over there. And im from Texas but i currently live on LA :)

Annie: Yea it does. So your a texan! Why are you living in LA if i can ask?

Hayden: Yup im a texan 😂. And yes you can ask, i live in LA because my brothers and i wanted to start a new fresh life..

Annie: Imma call you Texan :) Ok? Ok. Why a new life?

Haydem: Well...

A/N
Hey guys! Heres another chapter and sorry if it's short again im trying my best to make them longer, but i hope you guys are liking it so far!
Dont forget to follow me so you can know when i upload!
And i guess thats it for today
Ill upload tomorrow
Bye guys! Love you :)