Two months

A/N

So from now on every chapter will be a month
This chapter will be two because one counts when annie asked hayden to be her bestfriend and this chapter is one month so thats two.

But anyways i hope you like this thing im doing!

Hayden's POV

it's been two months since me and annie became bestfriends.

My brothers and i talk more.

Every dinner night my brothers make a dish or sometimes when they're to lazy they just order food.

And today was one of those lazy days. They told me we were getting McDonald's for dinner. Which is fine for me but i really wanted them to make my momma's cassarole. I haven't have that since, well you know..

Anyways i was sitting at my desk next to the window doing some homework.

The subject that i was behind on was math. I hate math, i just dont understand why we need all this equations and everything, its not like were going to use it in our life. Honestly the only thing we need to know is how to add, subtract, divide and multiply. But school is school.

After what it felt like forever I finally finish school. Right now it was 5:36pm and I decided to get the screenshot I took of Annie's and I first facetime. I went online and I just order the screenshot in a big frame, so I can put it above my bed. I order it and it should come in two weeks, and I thought it was going to take a month.

Anyways I went down stairs to get a drink and saw Dylan and hunter playing video games.

As I was getting water they called me.

Dylan: Hey hayden

Hayden: Hey Dylan..

Dylan: wanna join us? There's two controllers left..

Hayden: Not right now but thanks dylan..

And with that I went to my room.

I really wanted to play with them but when I was getting water the only memory that I hate came flying into my mind

~memory ~

My brothers and I were all in the living room playing video games

As we were playing the house phone interrupted us.

Jimmy got up and answered it

(L- lady at the hospital)

Jimmy: Hello?

L: Hey good afternoon, are you jimmy summerall?

Jimmy: Yea I'm jimmy summerall, and who is this?

L: Ah well jimmy, I work at the hospital, and I need you to come to the hospital right now