#1 cheesecake with a favor

lance pov

what the heck, what am I going to do! I told my family I have a boyfriend and I would bring him to my house for christmas. first of all I don't have a boyfriend and second of all — I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND! whoops.

narrator pov

when his class ended, he said good bye to his professor. he texted on the voltron group chat.

( lance=bi bit*h keth= hot topic pidge= space nerd shiro= space dad hunk= small bean allura= space mom )

bi bit*ch: hey what are you guys doing for winter break?

space nerd: going home to see my family with hunk.

space dad: meeting family up state.

space mom: seeing coran and my mom for the break.

hot topic: nothing, why are you asking us?

bi bit*h: so I kind of like sort of toldmyfamilythatiambiandiwouldbringmybfoverforchristmas!

space dad: lance speak more clearly what did you do.

bi bit*h: I FINALLY CAME OUT TO MY FAMILY TWO WEEKS AGO AND TOLD THEM THAT I WOULD BRING MY BOYFRIEND HOME!?

hot topic: of course you would do that you dumb ass.

bi bit*h: shut your quizznak keith you don't even understand!

small bean: guys stop fighting,lance why did you tell your family that you have a boyfriend when you don't?

space nerd: probably because he was in fight with his dad about him being bi, I have meet that man and he is really really homophobic.

bi bit*h: how did you know that pidge wait what is this a microphone in my jacket pidge explain your self!

space nerd left the chat room

bi bit*h: fuck they got away

space dad + space mom:lance language

hot topic: shiro and allura chill we are in collage stop treating us like your children.

bi bit*h:keith but if they do that than we have to change there nickname's, the ones we all made up just for this group chat duh.

hot topic just shut up.

small bean:pidge texted me saying that keith should be lances bf for the break.

space mom: that sounds like an spleded idea! don't you agree shiro?

space dad:sure if keiths cool with it.

hot topic: there is no way I am doing that!

bi bit*h: please we can make a deal but to make it come to my dorm ok.

hot topic: fine but if I don't like it than no ok.

keith pov

why me of all people have to be free during winter break. oh yeah,  because I have no family to go back to, only my foster family but they don't like me because I'm gay. I arrived at lance's dorm and he smiled at with such a gay smile jeez. I think that he was the first person that I came out to. he gave me that same smile and told me he was bi. I think that lance is an annoying friend but somtimes he can be okay.

lance: hey keith! come in!

I sat down and he gave me my weakness. cheesecake with a cherry and bitter strawberry sauce.

hey did you like my first chapter of what is love, can i have it.this is my second book so it might be bad. wait theres more there will be swearing just a warning.