#10 the world turned upside down

(warning lots of depressed thoughts and angsty )

Lance POV

What is happening, My life just went from zero to one billion way too quickly. Why did he try to kill him self, was it my fault- oh my god it so is the reason.I started to hyperventilate and Keith and mama tried to calm me down. Its My Fault Its My  Fault ITS MY FAULT ITS ALL MY FUCKING FAULT.

"can I see him mama?" I asked very quietly almost a whisper. she looked at me with worry in her eyes as if saying do you really want to, for all the things he did to you . "mijo are you sure you want to see him, I know it must be hard on you but please you don't have to go" she said in a shaky thick Hispanic voice.  I haven't seen him in a long time but I really don't know if I can see him now.

Keiths POV 

I want to help Lance any way I can, I can understand what hes going through. Even if i'm not his real boyfriend I would still be happy to make him more comfortable." Lance if you want I can come with you if your scared, I just want you to feel safe". I walked up to Lance and gave him a hug from behind him. 

" thank you Keith, it really means a lot to me" Lance whispered to me.  I started to blush a little and try to hid it.  we started to wash up and got ready to go to the hospital.

time skip featuring depressed kids from season 8

Lances pov

when we got to the hospital, we checked in with the front and sat in the reception waiting for what seemed like hours. My thoughts  taking over my mind, all the "what if" questions started to pop in my head. Keith put his hand on mine which scared me at first but then started to calm me down. " Mr.McClain hes ready for you" the nurse called my name and we  started to walk to the room. Keith held my hand as we were walking to the room."Hey you have me OK so just calm down" Keith calmly spoke to me. When we got to the room I slowly opened to door to show my dad laying up on the bed looking out through window at the sun." Hey Dad how has life been treating you". My dad looked at me, then Keith with a sad but concerned look on his face.  but when I entered that room I later regret my decisions.