#7 Getting comfy with lance

lances POV

After scolding Veronica about my old room she wanted to play a game with Keith, Marco and myself included.

Veronica: I was thinking since we have enough players I though since mom is not here yet from shopping we could all play a game of Truth or Dare. Veronica just looked at Marco like he was in on something.

Keith: Yea that's fine with me sound like fun, I haven't played since like high school. I was a bit off at first but then I agreed to play.
Veronica went first to spin the bottle to see who she would have to ask.
Veronica:lance truth or dare?
Umm dare I'm not a wimp.
Veronica: fine I dare you to sit on Keith's lap.
Keith: ugh but he's so heavy.
sorry you have to deal with my fat ass.
Keith: what ass, do you mean your pancake ass.
Omg Keith shut your quznack!
Marco: what the hell is quznack?
Long story Marco long story.
I sat on Keith's lap and for some reason it was comfy but I couldn't say that out loud.
Ok Marco truth or dare.
Marco:truth, because I know you give bad dares.
Hey, ugh fine is it true that you like someone from school that's a guy.
Marco: Umm maybe but do I have to tell you his name?
Yes you do come on tell me please.
Marco: fine his name is jean.(don't mind the attack on titan reference)
Narrator POV
Lance: ohh show me a pic some time I want to see what he looks like.
Marco: ok,Keith truth or dare?
Keith:dare.
Marco: I dare you to play 7 minutes in hell with lance.
Keith: what's that?
Marco: it's like 7 minutes in heaven but your striped down to you underwear in a cold closet.
Keith: why am I going in a closet again I've been in one for like 13 years.
Lance: haha did you make a gay pun.
Keith: maybe, maybe not.
Marco: ok boys strip.