#9 Keith cracks

play video when I say to @w@ plz

Keith's POV

When I heard a women's voice it immediately hit me, Lance's mom.Lance busted the door open without breaking it(don't tell me I can't do that)and started racing down stairs. When I catch up to lance he was hugging his mom as he was saying hi.I wish I could have that type of relationship wish my mom but she's not in my life she left me when I was a baby.

Lance:" mama how are you how have you been all these years".

Mama:" I've been good mijo wait is that your boyfriend. Lance's mom saw me and called me over to join in the conversation.I wasn't really sure how to act around his mom".

Mama:" what is the name of your shy boyfriend". 

"My name is Keith kogane" I said shyly.She looked at me with soft eyes like she could see all the pain I've gone through by just looking into my eyes.I stand next to lance as he is talking with his mom. But then suddenly she asks lance if she could speak to me alone.I got super worried about what she wanted to talk with me about.

Mama: Keith what have you gone through in your life, I can see it all in your eyes that you have a sorrowful life.

I look at her confused and ask " how do you know what i've been through I just met you.

Mama: what can I say mothers instinct. she hugs me asking if I want to talk about it. I would usually say no and hid away my true feelings but couldn't at least not with her.

'I see how you make Lance happy and you care for him and i'm kinda jealous', I tell her spilling my heart. " I have never really met my mom or was able to have any relationship with her because she left me at a young age, my dad died in a fire also when I was ten so my friend Shiro who is older then me took me in so hes the only father figure in my life" I start to cry softly into mamas arms.

"Rose" she said "call me rose you can treat me like your mom if that's fine with you".

"yea thank you really I needed that" I said softly. 

"so how did you and lance meet",Oh here we go.

time skip by lances moms hugs 

Narrator POV

 Lance and Keith were in the kitchen starting to cook lunch because it was lances turn.Lance was cooking chicken as he was listening to Hispanic music on the radio as Keith was cutting up the veggys for the tacos they were making.

Lance:'Hey what did you and my mom talk about if you don't mind me asking"?

Keith:" umm I don't really want to talk about it right now sorry I just felt like I had to tell her."

Lance:" No I actually understand what you mean that's how I felt when I was still in the closet Its was like she knew but she just wanted me to tell her and how I feel".

Keith: "I know that how it felt.Keith felt kind of happy Lance understood that Maybe I should tell him".

Keith: "Hey I'll tell you but not right now but soon OK".

Lance:" yea don't worry I get it."

then a song started play that lance started acting a little different. Lance then grabbed Keith and started to dance with him.

Keith: "hey what are you doing?"

Lance: "this was my mom and dads wedding song so I wanted to dance it with you"(then lance whispers "I think I heard someone come down stairs").so Keith understood that they had to act cute and shit but it kind of hurt that he only had to act that way because they were faking that they were dating.

"Oh fuck" Keith though," no no no no no no nononononono oh shit shit shit I fell in love with him didn't I, I need to text when were done".

Lance: "Ow you stepped on my foot babe". Lance started to laugh.

"yep I fell so fucking deep for him" Keith screamed in his mind.

Lance: " you really suck at dancing".

Keith:" hey i'm trying my best". When the song finished they both blushed and Keith asked if he could go to the bathroom.

Keith's POV

I need to text hunk and pidge fast and ask them what I should do.

Hot topic: hey guys I need you help with something.

Nerd: hey whats happening what do you need dude.

cinnamon roll: so what are we talking about I was cooking.

 start song now , read the next part  after song is done.

Nerd: so what your saying is that you fell for lance on your trip with him am I correct.

Keith: yea ugh I know.

Cinnamon roll: Dude your in so deep but its fine we will be with you all the way.

Nerd: yea just invite us to the wedding OK dork.

Keith: wait what, One sec Lance is calling me to dinner I to go bye. 

 Lances POV

I called Keith down to join me with setting up the table when Veronica walks in.

Veronica: hey bro where is your boyfriend I wanted to show him something.

" sis I just called him downstairs to eat you can show him later OK."

Veronica: "OK fine but the food better be good bro."

Keith: "Hey you called me." Keith says as he gives a small smile.

"yea can you help set up so we can eat".

Keith: "yea OK mom."

"ha ha I would prefer daddy but this will do" Lance thought. wait shit what am I saying hes just a friend trying to help me. OK Lance keep it together and eat dinner with your family.

Hey aren't we missing someone that's not here mm,I'll ask mom later a dinner.

Time skip to dinner from tacos

As we were eating I though of what I wanted to ask mom.

" Hey mom where's dad Its getting pretty late do you know where he is".

But for some reason the whole room felt heavier then earlier.Wait did I say something wrong?

Mama: 'um did you not tell him, sigh I guess not OK Mijo your fathers in the hospital."

"wait mom why is he there is he OK"

"Mijo he's in to hospital for attempted suicide".

sorry for playing with your feelings in this chapter but the next one will have angst see you next chapter. word count (1103).