More Dreams (BBxRae)

I still don't own Teen Titans. Maybe if I hold Cartoon Network captive long enough, they'll give me the show... Chapter 3
"You think you're alone Raven, but you're not." I then opened the door and hugged Beastboy.
***
"Told ya we'd win ya something!" Beastboy said. "A giant chicken. I must be the luckiest girl in the world." I said sarcastically.
***
"For luck." Beastboy said, handing me a penny.
***
"Maybe you should call me... Beastman!" "We're having a moment. Don't ruin it."
***
I woke up, knowing these dreams need to stop. Last time I had one my mask slipped. I stayed awake for a while, knowing if I fell asleep the nightmares would come.
***
"Oh Raaven!" The voice called. My eyes widened. "Get away from me!" I said fearfully. "You know I can't." The voice said. The hands that belonged to the voice were on my hips. "You said it was my turn!" The second voice whined. "Why didn't you take the pretty one?" The third voice asked. "Just look at her! Her face isn't as pretty, but her legs, her hips, her everything is so much better!" The first voice said. "Please... Stay away..." I sobbed. I felt them coming closer. I screamed. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled.
***
My eyes flew open and I saw the titans gathered around me. "Raven, that's the fifth time this week. Everything all right?" Robin asked me. "I'm fine. I just screamed 'leave me alone' because I had a dream about that alien dog." I lied. "Oh, speaking of which, we got you something!" Beastboy said. He then plopped a black kitten in my lap. "You used to seem like a dog person, but after the encounter with that alien dog, you seemed to like cats better." Beastboy said. I looked at the small kitten. It had barely opened its eyes. "Of course, it's only two weeks old, so she'll stay with her sisters and her mom for awhile. We thought maybe if you had the kitten with you when you slept, you wouldn't have so many nightmares." Beastboy said. He had a huge, ridiculous smile plastered on his face, so I couldn't help but smile. Besides, it was kinda cute. "Thanks." I said. They left, but Beastboy stayed behind and whispered, "Your mask is slipping... We'll talk in the morning." I'm sick and tired of this. Why has my mask started to fall?!?
Ta-da! It's not a very good chapter, but I hope y'all liked it!