The Dance (Pt 2 of 3)

We were gathered in the living room to discuss who could and couldn't make it to the dance. "Hotspot, Argent, Lightning, Thunder, Killowat, Pantha, Wildebeest, The Herald, and Kole can't make it." Robin said. He made it obvious that Pantha and Wildebeest were going on a date. Kole is most likely staying with Gnarrk, and we knew the others were fighting crime. "Who does that leave?" Beastboy asked. I noticed his cute little fang gleamed when he spoke. Passion was obviously acting up. But she had a crush on everyone, so I put the thought that I had a crush on Beastboy out of my mind. "The five of us, Titans East, Bushido, Jinx, Kid Flash, Timmy, Teether, Melvin, and Wonder Girl." I said. "Alright. I'll call them over." Robin said. "Why, boyfriend Robin?" Star asked.

They were finally an official couple to the joy of the others. I mean, they beat around the bush for quite some time. "Raven, it was your idea, so I think you should explain." Robin said, making sure the spotlight was on me. Thanks a lot, Robin. "Since everyone is choosing someone else's costume, I thought we should watch all the Disney movies together so we can choose the best costume for that person." I explained. I pulled out a piece of paper and began to make the list.

Aqualad↩

Beastboy↩

Bumblebee↩

Bushido↩

Cyborg↩

Jinx↩

Kid Flash↩

Melvin↩

Menos↩

Mos↩

Raven↩

Robin↩

Speedy↩

Starfire↩

Timmy↩

Teether↩

Wonder Girl chooses for Aqualad.

"That's how we choose. Think about what would best suit the person your choosing for." I said. Before we knew it all the others had showed up. I excitedly popped in my favorite movie, Beauty and the Beast. I sang along to every song under my breath. I was extremely self-conscious about my singing voice, even though the others had complimented me multiple times. I froze, realizing something. Where were we all going to sleep? My room is off-limits! "Oh joy! Maybe I shall learn more of the English from the seagull!" Starfire exclaimed. We were watching The Little Mermaid, and Scuttle's scene just came on.

"We should probably get the rest." Star said after we had finished the movies. "But where are we going to sleep?" I asked. "On the tower roof!" Cyborg exclaimed. He had apparently drawn a line down the middle of the roof. On the girls' side, when we had finally gotten comfortable, a water balloon from the boys' side hit our tent. "Oh, it's on." I said. I grabbed water balloons from a cooler by my sleeping bag. I've been wondering what it was for! We came out of the tent armed and ready to fire. And then, there was chaos. I grabbed eleven water balloons with my powers, held it above each boy's head, and dropped them. Just as Melvin was about to throw a balloon, Cyborg used his sonic cannon to make it explode while it was still in her hand. But he didn't think it through, so Star used her star bolts while Bumblebee used her 'stingy thingamabobbers' as Melvin called them to do the same. Jinx used her powers to make the balloon Kid Flash threw at her have a boomerang reaction. As payback he used his super speed and hit her in the face with one, and gave her a kiss on the cheek. As cute as that was, this is war, and she hit him in the face with one as well. Mos y Menos used their powers much like Kid Flash did. And it went on until we realized it was midnight. "We should get some sleep." Cyborg said. We headed back to the tent in our soaking pajamas and let sleep take us.

I don't own Teen Titans.