Harder to breathe

I still don't own Teen Titans.

Raven's POV

Why is harder to breathe with every step I take,

Why do I feel the desire to slap him lessen no matter how many bad jokes he makes,

Why does he make me feel like I'm falling,

Why in my dreams do I hear him calling,

I'm sick of this thing called love.

I stared at my poem. I had a bad feeling in my stomach, and for a while, the poem made it go away. Rage wants to be let out. I'm changing. My mask is slipping. I think I've fallen in love. I don't know what to do. I sighed and hoped that the dance would go alright, IF I decided to tell Robin about my idea. The feeling wouldn't go away, so I decided to visit Anne. Anne is the little black kitten. I named her Anne after Anne Bonny the pirate because she's only opened one eye. Maybe if I closed my eyes tight enough I could forget about the worries of the world. As I walked towards the door to exit, I found it hard to push open. I eventually just busted it open with my powers, only to see the others asleep on the floor. "Ahem." I cleared my throat, trying to hide my anger. They woke up with a start, and started talking gibberish. "ONE AT A TIME!" I yelled, causing everyone to shut up. "We were listening to you sing." Beastboy said, blushing. "And why?" I asked, still trying to remain calm. "Because you're good at it." Cyborg said. "Your singing voice is most pleasant!" Starfire said. "Thanks. I'm average though." I said. (She actually is meant to be an average singer, but hey. Average singers still have pleasant voices.)

Time jump

BB's POV

I used to hate an empath girl,

Who has gorgeous amethyst eyes.

Her pale heart-shaped face made me want to hurl,

Her perfect hair I used to despise.

But now I want to give her the world,

And tell her I'm sick of her lies.

My mind seems to spin and twirl,

I want to tell her to drop the disguise.

I stared at my journal, shocked that I had written something. It just kinda flowed from the pencil onto the paper. I heard the alarm and grimaced. Slade. We had a special alarm for Slade. My usually happy face had a grimace. I had a special grudge against him, one for hurting Terra, and two for what he did to Raven. As I flew out of my room, I felt something inside of me. The Beast. I changed into a falcon and flew towards Slade's hiding place, and as soon as I landed I turned into The Beast. "Oh hello, Beastboy. I think I have someone in my lair that you might know." Slade said, taunting me. I quickly followed him down to his lair. "Raven..." I trailed off, seeing Raven with her leotard ripped in the middle, revealing her pale stomach. "I won't hurt your friend if you give me some fearcen." Slade told me. Fearcen (Fearcen: pronounced fear sin.) is a dangerous chemical, and someone could destroy a whole city with it. I had some in my pocket because moments ago Dr. Light was trying to steal some. "Here. Take it." I said, throwing it at him. "Thank you." Slade said, leaving. With Raven. "YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T HURT HER!" I screamed, my voice full of rage. "I won't. As long as she doesn't resist." Slade said, putting on of his hands on her hips, and the other on her...yeah. He disappeared just as I was changing into The Beast. I destroyed half the place just as the others finally arrived. "Beastboy, what happened?" Robin said, snapping me into reality. "Slade has fearcen." I said my mouth dry. They gasped, and just as the shock settled in, I spoke again. "It gets worse. He has Raven."

Cliffhanger! *insert evil laughter here* Anyhow, comment! Please! I need the feedback! Also, who's the most evil villain in Teen Titans?