New York (Final Part)

BB's POV

We unpacked our things and decided who would have which rooms. We had five rooms to choose from even though there were only four of us. They didn't have a vacant 'apartment' with four rooms, but they had one with five. They called them apartments, and to be honest that's exactly what they were. The only difference was you didn't stay in the hotel for a long time. If she was still alive the fifth room would be for... No, don't think of her. I told myself. You came here to stop thinking about her. "Hey y'all, can we go get food?" Cyborg hollered. As if on cue, Star's stomach (or maybe all nine) grumbled. "Yes, maybe we should get the food." Star said, looking at Robin for approval. "Yeah. I'm kind of hungry too." Robin said. We hopped in the maroon minivan and drove to the nearest restaurant. When we got to the restaurant Star bumped into a woman reading a book. "Oh! I am the most of the sorry!" Star apologized. "It's fine." The woman said, turning around to face us. She was obviously pregnant, four months at least. "Oh, you dropped this." I said. When I picked it up I saw it was a book of baby names. "Thanks. I'm trying to decide between Carissa and Brenda." The woman said. Brenda, like the girl at the coffee shop. "What do the names mean?" I asked.

"Carissa means beloved and Brenda means little raven." The woman told us. "This can't be just a coincidence!" I exclaimed. I dragged my friends out of the restaurant and towards the minivan. I shoved them into their seats and hopped in the driver's seat. I sped to the coffee shop while my friends yelled at me. "What on earth is wrong with you?!?" Robin asked me angrily. "RAVEN ISN'T DEAD!" I screamed happily as the car stopped at the coffee shop. Their faces softened, as if they knew something I didn't. "Beastboy, we all miss her, but she's gone." Star said, tears littering her eyes. My face fell. They thought I was insane with grief. "She's alive! I swear! Brenda means little raven and 'Brenda' reminded me of Raven! It can't be a coincidence!" I said, not wanting to give up on my theory. "She's gone Beastboy. G-O-N-E." Robin told me. I ignored what they said and ran into the coffee shop. "Is R- I mean, Brenda here today?" I asked the manager. "I'm sorry, she quit yesterday." He said. My face fell. "But," He began as my face lit up once more. "She did say she would come at 6:00 today to get her last check." He finished. I checked the clock which sat above the counter. It read 1:00. I decided to wait. I didn't want to ask my friends to stay just in case I was wrong and she was just a normal girl.

Hours passed by slowly. I hadn't eaten anything since one. I didn't want food, I wanted Raven. "Sir? Are you sure you want to wait? It's almost 6:00 and she's still not here." The manager said. "Sir, my friend supposedly died two years ago. I think she might've been tricking us for some reason, and I think this is her." I said. "You think of her as more than a friend." The manager said. I nodded. "I love her more than anything in the world." I said. The door swished open and turned to see her. Brenda. Who might also be Raven. Who is definitely the love of my life. "Raven!" I ran to her and hugged her. I then regretted my decision to hug her. This wasn't her, she would've rejected me. But then 'Brenda' did something unexpected. She ran.

Hey guys! Two updates in one day! Anyhow, none of those other things have happened. And just as I promised, I've kidnapped another Titan. Raven: Beastboy, if you want to stay alive, I suggest you shut up. Me: Ignore her. What do YOU think of my story? Beastboy: Um...I don't think Raven and I will fall in love... Raven: THANK YOU! Me: ALL OF YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS!!! AND AS PUNISHMENT FOR BEING MEANIE-PANTS YOU GUYS HAVE TO WATCH EVERY TEEN TITANS GO EPISODE!!! *laughs evilly and leaves room*