The Dance

I still don't own Teen Titans, no matter how often I throw a tantrum.

I smiled to myself, knowing I had successfully shaken off my little crush on Beastboy. It was only the hero effect, I told myself. I was only head-over-heels for him because he saved my life. But you loved him before! A voiced dared to peep from inside of me. I sighed, knowing I should visit Nevermore and sort out all my mixed feelings. Instead, I kept walking toward Robin's room.

I knocked on the door, letting Brave have full control of me. "Hey Raven. What's up?" Robin said, obviously fretting about something. "I'm an empath., remember? Spill." I said. Like I mentioned earlier, I decided to let Brave have full control. "Well, I was thinking about asking Starfire out, but I don't even know where I'd take her for crying out loud!" Robin said in dismay with a defeated look on his face.

"How about a costume party I've been planning?" I asked, finding the perfect moment to slip in my idea. "It's Disney themed, and a week before the dance we watch every Disney movie ever made. We make a list and do this," I said, finding a piece of paper and showing him what I meant.

Jinx

Kid Flash

etc.

"Um...why?" Robin said. "Everyone chooses for each other, so you don't have the pressure of finding the perfect costume put on you. And, it would be fun!" I said, knowing Happy had now taken over. "That's a great idea! And now I'll have a place to take Star!" Robin said with a smile that stretched from ear-to-ear. I left the room, daydreaming about dancing with Beastboy. Hero effect! I told myself.

Beastboy's POV (I've never gone from Raven's POV, so sorry if it's crappy.)

I grimaced, feeling The Beast claw my insides and begging to be free. Oddly enough, The Beast only wanted to come out in Raven related situations. THEY DESERVE TO DIE! WHY DID YOU SHOW THEM MERCY?!? THEY COULD'VE HURT HER OR WORSE, AND ALL YOU DO IS THROW THEM IN JAIL?!? But you didn't kill them, and now they could escape and hurt her again!

I felt The Beast escaping, and just as he was about to come out, I heard a knock at my door, which most likely saved the lives of the villains who I had thrown in jail. "Come in," I said. "Hey." Robin said walking in. I attempted to stifle a laugh as a look of shock crossed his face upon seeing my extremely messy room. "I've called a meeting in the living room. Be there in ten minutes." Robin said.

"Okay." I said, not seeing why he didn't just yell it from down the hall. "Are you okay?" Robin asked, surprising me. Though he was our friend, he didn't seem like the 'let's all discuss our feelings' type. "The Beast is escaping." I said. He nodded, his face grim. "Why?" Robin asked. "Raven." I said. And that was all I needed to say. He knew that I had developed a crush on her, and he knew I wanted to kill the villains I had saved her from. It was just the damsel in distress feeling, I told myself. It'll all pass.

My POV

And for awhile, they did forget their feelings for each other. Until the dance.

Ta-da! It's crappy, I know. School's almost out, though, so I'll be able to update more often. Also, Meg or Belle for Raven? Giselle or Ariel for Star? Esmeralda, Jasmine, or Tiana for Bee? Any nominees for Jinx? What about Teether, Timmy and Melvin? (I'm thinking dwarves for Teether and Timmy, and maybe a fairy for Melvin.) Remember, ALL Disney characters, not just princesses. I'm thinking about everyone else, though I have some ideas. I'll post them later.