Catch my breath

I still don't one Teen Titans... Grrrrrrr!

I don't wanna be left behind,
Distance was a friend of mine,
Catching breath in a web of lies,
I've spent most of my life,
Riding waves, playing acrobat,
Shadow-boxing the other half,
Learning how to react,
I've spent most of my time,
Catching my breath,
Letting it go,
Turning my cheek for the sake of the show!
Now that you know,
This is my life,
I won't be told what's supposed to be right!
Catch my breath,
No one can hold me back,
I ain't got time for that!
Catch my breath,
Won't let them get me down,
It's all so simple now!
Addicted to the love I've found,
Heavy heart,
Now a weightless cloud,
Making time for the ones that count,
I'll spend the rest of my time,
Laughing hard with the windows down,
Leaving footprints all over town,
Keeping faith kinda comes around,
I will spend the rest of my life,
Catching my breath,
Letting it go,
Turning my cheek for the sake of the show!
Now that you know,
This is my life,
I won't be told what's supposed to be right!
Catch my breath,
No one can hold me back,
I ain't got time for that!
Catch my breath,
Won't let them get me down,
It's all so simple now!
You helped me see,
the beauty in everything,
Catching my breath,
Letting it go,
Turning my cheek for the sake of the show!
Now that you know,
This is my life,
I won't be told what's supposed to be right!
Catching my breath,
Letting it go,
Turning my cheek for the sake of the show!
Now that you know,
This is my life,
I won't be told what's supposed to be right!
(Catch my breath!)
Catch my breath,
No one can hold me back,
I ain't got time for that!
Catch my breath,
Won't let them get me down,
It's all so simple now!
(It's all so simple now!)
Catching my breath,
Letting it go,
Turning my cheek for the sake of the show!
Now that you know,
This is my life,
I won't be told what's supposed to be right!
(Catch my breath!)
Catch my breath,
No one can hold me back,
I ain't got time for that!
Catch my breath,
Won't let them get me down,
It's all so simple now!

I sang along, forgetting everything. I wasn't the world's best singer, so to speak, so I sat alone in my bedroom. I smiled, knowing that tonight was a night that Robin allowed Timmy, Teether, and Melvin to come over. Every Friday night at the end of the month, Bobby would escort them to the tower, and I would hang out with them. We transformed one of the extra rooms into an almost-nursery, although it had a king-sized bed that I could sleep on. It was one of the most protected rooms in the tower, thanks to Cyborg. Robin had bought a couple of books for them, Starfire had bought games like Chutes and Ladders, Operation, Monopoly Junior, etc., and Beastboy had made a book of jokes. It took him a long time. He put in his own jokes, some from the Internet, joke books, and even asked random people if they knew any jokes. I was shocked, knowing he was usually irresponsible. I heard the doorbell ring, and I smiled. I happily ran down the stairs, extremely excited that they were finally here. "Excited much?" Robin teased. "How could you tell?" I asked, unable to hide my smile. "Oh, hello! May I interest you in some webquar? I have put the mustard on it!" Starfire said. I knew she meant well, but webquar consisted of this pinkish-blackish-purplish stuff she offered us when she was betrothed. That, and a green goop containing worms. Which was of course, soaked in mustard with mustard on top, and also a bit of mustard on the side. "Raven!" Timmy said. "Hi guys!" I said. "We're hungry." Melvin said. "Does Bobby want to stay for dinner?" I asked. "Bobby said thanks, but no thanks." Melvin told me. I took Teether from Bobby's arms, thanked him for dropping them off, and just as we were about to go play outside, it started pouring down rain. "Oh well. Who's hungry?" I asked. Choruses of me, me, me! rang out through the tower, giving me a slight headache. I walked into the kitchen, pulling out potential things to eat, like macaroni, PBJ sandwiches, grilled cheese, potatoes, and I eventually decided to make the all the titans dinner. I started boiling the water for the macaroni, when a certain green, pointy-eared, tofu-eating menace walked in. For some reason, part of me said that he wasn't a menace, and that he was sweet, and kinda cute. I obviously needed to talk with Passion. "Hey guys! I have a quick question..." Beastboy said. "What?" They chorused. "Are...you...ticklish?!?" Beastboy asked, starting to tickle all of them, including me. They laughed their heads off, while my face stayed neutral. "I'm not ticklish." I said plainly. "Oh really?" Beastboy said, and started to tickle my feet. I started to laugh, considering that was the only place I was ticklish. "Stop...that!" I wheezed. "Not ticklish, huh?" Beastboy smirked. "I may not be ticklish anywhere but my feet, but I know a certain tofu-eating changeling that is!" I said, starting to tickle Beastboy. "Okay...you...win!" Beastboy said, collapsing on top of me. "You two are a cute couple." Melvin said as she gave Teether some webquar. We both blushed. "We're not a couple, Melvin." I said, still blushing. "Waaaahhh!" Timmy cried. "What's wrong?" Beastboy asked. "Timmy's upset because you guys aren't a couple." Melvin stated. Still blushing, I gave Beastboy a quick peck on the lips. "Better, Timmy?" I asked. "Yeah, Raven. I'm hungry though." Timmy said. "Dinner's almost ready. Why don't you guys play in your room with Beastboy?" I said. "Okay!" Melvin said, dragging Beastboy along with her to their room. I finished making dinner, and called the kids down to help set the table. "Hey Beastboy, can I give Teether some tofu?" I asked. "Sure! Little dude doesn't like meat?" Beastboy asked. "No." I said taking Teether from him and placing him on my hip. "He just has weird eating habits." I said, putting him in his high chair. I mixed some tofu with some webquar and put it on Teether's plate. "Man, Rave, you're a good cook!" Cyborg complimented me. "Thanks. It's only some macaroni though. How are the hamburgers?" I asked. "They are almost as good pyone!" Starfire said. (Pyone: pronounced pie 1) "Yeah, and this broccoli is amazing!" Beastboy said. I smiled, then noticed the time. "It's almost bedtime! Get ready for bed." I told the kids. "Okay Raven!" Timmy said. They ran to go change into their pajamas. When they were ready, I tucked them in. "R-Raven, I'm s-scared." Melvin said, hearing a clap of thunder. "I'll tell you a story. Once upon a time, there were two brothers named Thunder and Lightning. They loved to cause trouble because they thought it was fun. But Beastboy had to teach them that it wasn't fun for everyone. They saved us from Slade and we all lived happily ever after." I said. "You know, you probably would've died without Beastboy." Melvin said sleepily. "Yeah, you're right." I said. "You guys make a cute couple." Melvin said, turning over on her side. "Yeah, maybe we do." I said. I gave her a kiss on her forehead, and when I went over to Timmy's bed to do the same, when he asked me, "Raven, can you sing us a song?" Timmy asked me. "Hush little baby, don't say a word, Raven's gonna buy you a mocking bird. If that mockingbird don't sing, Raven's gonna buy you a diamond ring. If that diamond ring don't shine, Raven's gonna sing to you a thousand times." I sang. I put Teether in his cradle and heard Timmy say, "I don't want the diamond ring to shine..." before he fell asleep.

I hope that's enough fluff for today! Bye for now! Comment and vote, please!