The Dance (Part 3 of 3)

We got who we needed to be today. I checked my slip of paper one more time to go shopping for a costume. Belle. She was my favorite of all of them. A quick thinker, and kind. And, she wasn't shallow like the silly girls. She dared to love the Beast, and she became a princess. "Excuse me-" I said, beginning to speak. "Hiya there!" A pimply red-head spoke up, scaring me. I looked behind him and I could've sworn I saw- "Can I help you?" The pimply boy asked, tearing me away from my reverie. "Yes. I'm looking for a Belle dress. Do you have one in my size?" I asked. I was in the Disney store of the mall, so they should have one. "Yes, we do. What size?" The red head asked. I felt like he was staring at me, so I decided against having him help me. "I can find a dress myself, thank you." I said.

I found my size and tried it on. It fit perfectly. "I have a question." I said as a blonde haired woman gave me my receipt. "Hm?" The woman replied. "Why do you even have this in my size?" I asked. "Oh, sometimes adults will go with their kids to trick-or-treat and wear a costume of their own." The lady said. I thanked her and left the store. "Hey guys, I found the perfect shop to buy all of our outfits." I said, calling the others on my communicator. I then closed the communicator and went to pick up Melvin, Timmy, and Teether. "Who are you guys going to be?" I asked them. "Tinkerbell!" Melvin exclaimed excitedly. "Dopey." Timmy giggled. I already knew Teether was Jack-Jack. I bought their costumes and we got ice cream. I had to take them back all to soon. After an hour or so I got bored of reading books, so I check the time. "7:00?!? The dance starts at 7:30!" I exclaimed aloud. I quickly changed into my costume and put on some makeup. For Beastboy? Passion taunted. I checked the clock again, and the dance started in five minutes. I walked onto the roof where it was being held and I gasped at everyone's costumes. Robin was wearing the Prince Eric costume I chose for him, and sure enough, Star was dressed as Ariel. "Is Kole here?" Aqualad asked. He was dressed as Nemo, and it was a pretty good costume. "No." I said. His face fell, but he kept a fake smile on.

"Hey guys!" Kole said, walking in the door. She was dressed as Melody from The Little Mermaid ᏆᏆ. "You wanna dance, fish boy?" Kole asked, leading Aqualad to the dance floor. I carefully looked around the room, wondering who people were dressed like. Jinx as Jasmine and Kid Flash as Aladdin. Speedy was dressed as the Prince Charming from Cinderella, Terra was dressed as Cinderella, Mos was Happy, Menos was Bashful, Bee was Tiana, Bushido was Shang, Wonder Girl was Rosetta, Cyborg was The Hunchback of Notre Dame (did I spell that right?) and Beastboy was the Beast. Wait, back the truck up. Terra is here? And Beastboy is the Beast? Just as I was about to talk to Terra, the first slow song came on.

We had to dance with our match from the movies first, (unless you didn't have one; ex: no one was dressed as Prince Navine so Bee could dance with whoever) and then we could dance with whoever. Which meant I was going to dance with Beastboy. "Tale as old as time," I heard the voice of Mrs. Potts sing. Of all songs to lead me to my doom. "May I have this dance?" Beastboy asked me. I nodded my head and we began to dance. He was a surprisingly good dancer, and he never stepped on my toes. "Raven?" Beastboy asked as I leaned my head on his chest. "I love you." And those words were the only things I needed to say four words I've been longing to say to him since the day we met. "I love you too."

I don't own Teen Titans, sadly.