Chapter 1.

•TEARS•
~Your POV~

The rain hit my windshield, just as my tears hit my chest. I sped down the highway, crying loudly, the lights were green, I didn't even think to slow down. I pushed my foot down harder, trying to go faster, before I knew it a truck came through the red light, and even through my blurry vision, I knew I was about to crash and die.... I want him to be my last thought.

I t-boned the truck so hard, all the airbags in my car went off. All I feel is pain, it has contained my body completely, I wish I had told him... Now I never can.

~Finn's POV~

"Get off of me, Sadie" I said pulling her hands from the back of my head, "Aw, Finny, you're no fun!" She giggled before getting off of me and fixing her shirt. "Why don't you want me, Finn?" It took me a while to figure out her question, but I did, "Because, you're not her...." I mumbled as I buttoned my shirt back up. "Oh, so what? Your girlfriend isn't good enough for you anymore? Screw you, Wolfhard!" She lashed out at me, again. She hates that I'm close with Y/n, "You would! I never said you weren't good enough! I just, ugh, nevermind. You won't understand! Get out of my house! Now!" I said with confidence, she scoffed before walking out of the front door.

I miss Y/n... She never got like this. Then again, we were never together...

I grabbed my phone and went into my contacts, I scrolled until I saw her name, I want to call her so badly, I clicked her name. It began connecting.
Buzz Buzz.
"So, you finally decided to call?" I heard her voice through the phone,
"Y/n! I can ex-" I was cut off by her cute laughter, "Did you fall for that? Well, I'm not here!" Her voicemail finished.

That was chapter one. Was it okay? Have a great day/night!