Chapter 14.

(I got distracted with my new book, and then my dumb ass was like "Oh, YoU hAvE aNoThEr BoOk, YoU dUmB hOe!", soooo, yeah.... HERE I AMMMMMM!)

•Sticks AnD Stones•
~Your POV~

I think I've broke him, I can see he's hurt, but I don't love him. Maybe I did love him, before the accident, but it's different now. I feel like I'm stuck in a world without anyone who understands, a world I know of nobody. "I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable. I know it's selfish of me, I just miss my best friend." Finn apologised and continued to drive home, that was one awkward ride.

~Time skip brought to you by Steve Harrington~

"I'm sorry.. I get it must hurt, having someone you know everything about barely even know your name. Really, I wish I could say I remember you, and all of the memories, but I can't. I don't think I ever will, you're going to have to except that. I am truly sorry, Finn." I said as we walked to the door, "Don't apologise! It's not your fault, you cannot control your life. Shit happens, assholes cause it." He kicked the grass underneath our feet, I watched him, he looked like he was about to cry. I walked up the steps and fiddled with my keys, I unlocked the door, "So, I'll see you on Monday? Or before then? If you need me, call, or text, or whatever." Finn smiled, he walked back to his car. He looked back and waved, I waved in return and walked inside.

~Finn's POV~

"I'm such a fucking idiot! 'Wanna dance?' Really? Why'd I ask that? She probably hates me!" I spoke to myself, no wonder everybody thinks I'm going crazy. I pulled up to the side of the road, I grabbed my phone and called someone who would understand, "What's up, Finnlard?" I heard through my phone, "Can we get together? Go out, do something? Like we used to? I mean if you don't want to, we don-" I was cut off before I'd finished, "Where? when? I'm here for you... always." The voice replied...

Life wouldn't be the same without you..

Life isn't the same without her...

~Your POV~

Knock, Knock, Knock. I heard someone knocking, I got off my bed and practically rolled down the stairs. "Hello?" I said as I opened the door, "Hey, sis!" Some guy smiled widely and pulled me into a hug. "I wasn't told I have a brother!" I whispered into the hug, "Wait, you lost your memory? I knew about the crash, but I had no idea you can't remember a thing. Well, we have some catching up to do!" He said and dragged me inside, what an adventure this will be!

(Who do you think Finn is meeting up with?)