Chapter 13.

•Kisses AnD cuddles•
~Your POV~

Driving, Driving, and more driving. "I thought we were just going out for breakfast" I whined and looked at Finn, I wonder how we met, "We are! It's still morning! We have only been driving for three minutes!" He laughed.

Three minutes?

Three minutes.

THREE FUCKING MINUTES!

"Only three minutes? You're joking, right?" I sighed, he shook his head and continued to laugh.

~Time skip brought to you by Richie's Hawaiian shirts~

"Close Your eyes, Y/n!" I did as he commanded, he got out of the car and opened my door. "Put your hands here" he grabbed my hands and placed them on his shoulders, he guided me somewhere, then we stopped.

"Open your eyes" he whispered. I did exactly that, and to be honest, I was completely stunned.

~Finn's POV~

"Open your eyes" I whispered, she opened her eyes. Her jaw dropped. "All this? For me? But- But why?" She asked as she looked around, "Wanna dance?" I asked.

Okay, pause.

I have the most major two left feet, but I would do anything for Y/n. And I mean anything.

I also know she can't dance for shit, so I'm going to enjoy this.

"No." She responded, fast and short, yet it hurt so bad. "Oh, god. Y/n, I'm so sorry for this. You must feel so awkward. I'm so damn sorry!" I said as she took her hands off my shoulders, "You loved me, and I don't know why we weren't together, but I know that we were obviously too oblivious to the obvious. Everyone knew about it, but nobody said anything."

She was right.

We never wanted it awkward, so we never mentioned how we felt.

I tried to get over her.

She helped me get my first girlfriend.

She was my first kiss.

I love Y/n L/n.

And that's the only thing I can confirm.

(Ahh, I know it was short (Not as short as me, am I right?), but hopefully it was okay.)