Chapter 19. (The semi-final.)

•The kiss•
~Your POV~

"Cute dress." I heard him say, "Cheers." I smiled.

I'm about to tell you the story of why I kissed Nick Wolfhard.

But for that you'll have to wait.

"You're Y/N, Yeah?" He asked, I nodded, he was such a smiley dude. "I'm Finn!" I looked at him, awkwardly, "Excuse me?" I spoke over the music, "My name! It's Nick!" He confirmed.

I must be hearing things.

"It's lovely to meet you, Nick!" I kinda shouted, all the people talking was a little loud. "Yeah! You too! Do you wanna go outside where it's quieter?" I hesitantly nodded and followed him out, "You look so familiar, I just can't place my finger on it." I claimed, "I'm Finn! Remember?" He smiled.

"Wait, What?" I asked, shocked, "I'm Finn's brother!" He reassured. "I swear I'm hearing things!" I laughed, he nodded.

He is sorta creepy, but who am I to judge, he is a bit like Finny, but also not.

"Do you want a cigarette?" He pulled out a small box of cigarettes and smiled, "Why not?" I grabbed one, who takes cigarettes from a, well, a stranger? Me apparently.

I took a few drags, we didn't talk, we just smoked. I noticed everything blurred a little, but it was just the foggy air, right? Yeah, of course.

"Do you want a drink?" His voice so sharp it could cut me, I smiled and nodded, I didn't feel like i could speak at all, like my mouth was glued shut with something too strong to break.

As he walked away I felt my body limp and weak, how I felt when that truck came out of nowhere, how I felt when he ask her out, when I saw him kiss her, when I wanted him to kiss me, and kiss me, but not her, I gave him to her, I shouldn't have done that, I shouldn't have told him to go get her, I shouldn't have let him go, but I did. Look where I am now.

Everything started to go black and I fell, it pains me now to know the truth, what if I could reverse time and redo this?

Would I get scared and cower away?
Or would I kiss him and tell him I love him?

Maybe next time I won't be so lucky with that truck?
Maybe next time I'll die.

"Y/n? Oh my god, Y/n!"

(Guys I'm so so so so so so so sorry!! I love you all so much and I've been extremely busy!)