Chapter 6.

•Give Up•
~Finn's POV~

Y/n and I were racing to the candy shop, it was close and I'm not sure who won, but she claims she did. We walked in and we were greeted by an old lady, Y/n, being the sweet girl that she is,  made small talk with the lady and continued looking for a certain candy. "Finn! Finn. Finn? Wake up, sweetie. It's almost one in the afternoon, you have to wake up!" I heard her say. What does she mean? Then I started shaking, I couldn't stop.

(T'was a dream..)

I opened my eyes to see my mother standing above my chair that I was slouched into, "Oh, mommy? When did you get here? I'm sorry that I was asleep when you arrived." As I spoke she removed her hands from my shoulders. I guess that's why I was shaking... "I wanted to surprise you, Finn! I only got here about ten minutes ago, your father will be here soon. So, now for the questions, is Y/n okay? Do they know how long she's going to be out for? I understand that it's been nine months now, I just want the best for you. You've grown away from your job and even some of your closest friends. And I barely see you anymore. I miss my little boy!" She said as a tear rolled down her upset face, she was right.... I have been distant and distracted, but I have good reasons.

What if she never comes back?

What if she doesn't wake up?

What if she doesn't remember me?

What if she doesn't love me anymore?

NO! I can't think like that! "I'm sorry, Mom. I just miss her, and when she wakes up every single thing will be back to normal!" I smiled and she looked down, the look on her face was fear. "Oh, honey.... I am sorry, but I don't think she's going to wake up. Maybe it's time you give up and mov-" I cut her off with anger in my voice.

"I won't ever give up on that girl! I swear to god, I will stand by her side of its the last thing I do! I will wait for her, even if it does take me to my grave! I will love that woman until the day I die, even when I'm dead I will most likely still love her! So don't you think for one fucking second, I will just get up and walk out, like she never existed, like she wasn't the reason I'm still alive! And if you cannot support my decisions, you should be leaving!" My blood boiled from under my skin.

Then I realised that I just lashed out at my own mother, "Oh, my. Mom, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to say that, I love you from the bo-" I spoke only to have her cut me off and pull me into a hug. "Little man...... I'm sorry, I know you love her. I know that you always have, when you were younger and would come home and just talk about her. The way you couldn't stand close to her, because you would be too embarrassed of your blushing. I never told you, but whenever she was in your mind you were blushing. And honey, she was always on your mind." I felt my face heat up in embarrassment as she mentioned my past, I continued to hug her tightly. I won't lie, but sometimes I miss my mom's warm embrace.

Then I heard it.......

(What did he hear? Wait are you going to leave me hanging here? Tell me what's going to happen!
Oh, wait. I'm the author, I already know! Also I'm sooo sorry for publishing late! I've been a bit busy. I hope this chapter didn't suck, but it probably did. Anyways have a good day/night! Baiiii!)