Chapter 9.

(Hiya kiddos, I just wanted to give a little appreciation to awsome-girl and her Richie Tozier book (Losers' Club// Richie Tozier //)it really is an amazing book. Sometimes it surprises me how much talent and perfection in some of the authors on Wattpad! She really deserves more reads on it!)

•Hometown vibes•
~Your POV~

It's been two weeks since I woke up, I can finally stand now, but I still need some help at times. Doctors say I can go home today. I've learnt more about Finn, like how he acts and sings, and can dance like a totally loser! I met a friend of his, Jaeden? I think that's his name, he was an absolute sweetheart. I also met a girl with a British accent, her name was Millie, we talk for a few hours and then she had to leave to go film a movie, Strangest Things (Woah, such creativity👏👏). All I know is she was playing some girl named 'Nevele', sounds pretty cool to me.

"Goddamn, you're so beautiful..." I barely heard Finn say under his breath, I giggled out "Right back at ya, Curly fry!" My response causing him to also chuckle. "I have a surprise for youuuuuuuu" He said dragging his word, my eyes widened with excitement. "WHAT IS IT?!?!?!" I yelled excitedly as he helped me off my bed, "Nope! Not until we get home! Then after I'm all yours!" He smiled and pulled my arm over his shoulders, then he put his arm around my torso and supported my walking. We reached the front door and waved goodbye to everyone, it was raining outside, we waited for a car to come around the corner. Finn tossed my legs up onto his other arm, I screamed while he laughed and ran to the car, he practically dived into the backseat with me.

"Hiya, baby girl!" My mom said from the driver's seat, "Oh! I guess I'm not even here..." Finn cut in with a little faux crying. "Hmm, since when does entertainment speak?..... Wait, that sounds really wrong!" We all laughed at  my -horribly worded- statement, "I love how you two are almost back to how you used to be, you were always the cutest best friends!" Mom smiled as I cuddled up to Curly fry and he rested his head on top of mine, "I mean I am kind of amazing, she's gettin' there, but me? I'm like-" he whistled to answer his own question -receiving a laugh and a shake of my head- and we waited to get home. We finally got home, it didn't take all that long, Finn got out of the car and helped me out.... Well that was until I was bulldozed back into the car, "Y/N! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT'S REALLY YOU!" The boy yelled before being dragged off me -by Finn- with his feet. "Who the fuck are youuuuu?" I asked while dusting myself off and getting back out the car, my skin stung as the cold air and slight rain attacked my bare skin, the boy came closer to me, Finn's eyes attacked him with dirty looks.

He placed a large hand on my face, his pinky and ring finger under my chin, supporting my head, his thumb caressing my lip and cheek. I stared into his beautiful dark brown eyes, he licked his lips staring back at me, "Want something?" I asked softly till it was barely even audible, he nodded causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Can't you tell that I want ya, baby?"