Chapter 5.

•Reflexes?•
~Your POV~

I felt something, a spark. Someone held my hand in theirs, they were crying and telling me how much they love me. I tried speaking, but I couldn't, I couldn't do much at all. I used all my strength to squeeze their hand, as soon as I did they yelled, calling in doctors. I heard a lot of shoes hitting the floor, as doctors and nurses came running in.

"It's just her reflexes, but it's a great sign that she's getting them back!" Someone, Who I assume was a doctor, replied. I listened as the doctors and nurses left the room, the person came back over and placed a kiss upon my forehead.

~Flashback(You're 14, Finn's 15)~

"FINN! PLEASE! STOOPPPP!" I managed to yell between laughs, "Not until you admit it!" He laughed whilst tickling me. "OKAY! Okay, I admit it! You are amazing, you are better than me at video games! Now, please stop before I die of laughter!" I smiled at him and then I realised how close he was to me, he leaned in and crashed his lips onto mine. He pulled away and then started to freak out, "I am so so so so so so so so so so soo sorry! I shouldn't have ever done that without your consent! I hope I didn't just ruin our entire friendship! I understand if you never want to talk to me again." He rushed his words out. I couldn't help my giggling, I sat up and kissed his cheek as an 'It's okay.' Signal.

~End of flashback~

I wish all of this was over...

~Finn's POV~

I'm still waiting for her... I swear it was more than 'reflexes', but they said it means she's getting better. It's been seven months, two weeks, and four days, since that night and every single moment I wait is worth it. And I will keep waiting, I won't ever give up on her, even if everyone's saying it's the best thing I can do for both her and myself. I know she would never give up on me, so I'm never giving up on her! I will be here everyday, my career can wait, she can't....

I won't give up on the woman I love...

I wish she was back here with me....

I wish all of this was over...

I cried while writing the flashback, it is literally goals... Have a good night/day. It's quarter past four in the morning where I live and I can't sleep... Ripp.