Chapter 4

Last night I felt someone was watching me, it might be just a dream or maybe my imagination.

It wasn't bothering me instead I felt being calm.

I woke up so refreshed, my head never hurts that much anymore. I never felt this way before, I wonder why? I am so enliven and I can really feel the spirit of adventure.

This day I'm going to ride a horse!!!! I'm so excited and as usual I do my-daily-sneaking-routine.

I borrowed Zaldum's horse and promise to return it back after the sun rises. His name is Duke I named him myself, his a Belgian Warm blood horse. I had ridden him since I was 13. We are much more closer than his original owner because maybe I'm his favorite hahahaha. Zaldum is jealous already because I take him in the morning runs other than him. Morning runs is better than anything!

We run into the wide grass field, were I used to play with my friends. It is sad that I never seen them since that day... when that bastard!!! Ahh! I should not waste my energy thinking about that Seth!

Few minutes ago while we we're resting I heard a horse running towards us. I immediately ware my cloak and ride Duke. We run away but I can still hear it. It is closed by already, I don't wanna look back because it might figure out that I am here sneaking out the castle.

The horse rider is at my side now, I hold my cloak to cover my face.

He passed me! Tssssk his so fast.

Then he immediately stopped in front of me, that cause me to pull the rope to stop Duke.

I am looking down avoiding to be seen. I can't see his face as the sun has already risen. All I can see is a royal robe riding in a golden brown horse.

I tried to run away but he approaches me and removed my cloak. Now I can clearly see him.

He...He is familiar...

My eyes widens and I realize...

It was Seth!

He smirk, his face changed so much, his face used to be so young but now his cheek bones appears. The expression of his eyes are strong, his eyebrows are thicker and his lips are red as a new ripped cherry. He was pale as always and his manly throat (Adam's apple) is showing off. 

Not noticing I starred at him for too long. I jumped a little when he spoke.

"Do you like what you see?"

I shacked my head and look away hiding my face from being embarrassed. My face is really hot and red.

"No I'm not! Actually I'm disgusted! Who are you anyway?"

"You forgotten me? How could you forgot someone like me, Lady Elizabeth."

Wooow is he that confident?! Sssshhh... I really want to punch him in the face! I don't really care if that handsome face gets bruises.

I look at him and gave him my-witch-face-look, my eyebrow is at the highest point right now.

He sigh and he look at me in the eyes. Now he is serious.

"Lady Elizabeth, I'm not looking for a fight. I wanted to apologies."

My face softens.

"I'm sorry if haven't brought my apologies before. I wasn't thinking...I...I really don't understand myself why I've done that, as if someone was whispering in my ear."

"Don't be stupid it's your head!"

"Sigh... I was so childish and I never thought that Lord Arthur will lock you up in the castle. Forgive me princess."