Chapter 7

It's already half of the day and I hit fifteen of them perfectly in the bullseye. It was really exhausting. 

I wonder if Lord Seth has found all of his targets... Why am I thinking about him anyway?! I have to finish this race already!!! 

Few hours later... 

I found four of my targets and the last target is quite hard to find. I've been looking for it for two hours, it's dark already and I'm really tired now.

"Greetings my fellow competitor!"

I startled when I heard a voice at my back. I looked and I saw a prince ridding his black horse, his color is green, and I have a bad feeling about this.

"You're a great archer I must say my Lord. You must be a Toxophilite?"

I keep my mouth shut while he keeps on talking. As if he's trying to befriend me. 

What is he planning? 

Then suddenly three princes came and now it feels like their trying to scare me.

I slowly walk backwards but a tree is behind me. They surrounded me, what are they trying to prove? This is cheating! 

"This is not a threat my Lord..."

My faced got confused and he smiled at me.

"I am planning to give a very variable contract for you..."

"Contract?"

I confusedly asked.

"Yes! My friend. You are very talented and how about we make a good use of it."

Now I know what he is planning... he'll gonna use me for his selfish desires. Arrogant!

"No. I'm not interested."

He gave me a bad expression.

"What did you say? You haven't heard my contract yet!"

"I said I'm not interested."

"Hmmm! You think your clever? Well then we have to settle this by force."

Then suddenly they focussed their bow and arrows on me. I wasn't nervous at all.

I stared into his eyes.

"What are you looking at?! Maybe it's time to thing wiser right? If you'll just help us taking a shot to our targets perfectly... Maybe you'll get a resounding prize! But since you made us sweat! The prize will be your life!"

This bastards are prince?! Ha! If I'll get marry with this kind of prince, our kingdom will surely fall... 

"You fool..."

I was about to tell them how foolish they are but an arrow attacked the prince's head armor who is in front of me.

His armor was remove from his head thankfully it was just a tinny cut in his face.

"Aaaaahhh!!!"

He touched his faced and it was bleeding. It wasn't that serious.

"My Lovely face! Who was that?!"

Tsk... Arrogant!

Then suddenly a dark figure riding his horse came out. 

My heart beats so fast  when I clearly saw it. It was... Lord Seth. 

"How dare you attack me!"

Everyone except the prince who was leading them were scared, it seems like they've realized who he is.