Chapter 5

"Thousands of men will admire you,

but they'll never see the way I look at you.

All they see is how beautiful your eyes are,

how lovely your lips are

and how perfect those features are.

And as for me

all I see is the beauty inside,

that completes my whole eternity.

No one could ever see

but me."

"Kyaaaaah!"

Our maid shouted and blushed as if she was the one been given by the letter. I look at her with a raised eyebrows. She stopped and looked down.

"My apologies, my lady. I'm just happy."

I look on the letter and rose. I am delighted to be given this letter but I am much more curious who made this.

Who made this letter?Seth? No way...

Dark Shadows 

A worried dark shadow is looking at Princess Elizabeth outside the castle from above .

"The small glowing light (referring to Elizabeth) is soon to grow. Once that she will be ours. The new living demon will rise! But if not...

Before he finished his sentenced the other shadowed interrupted him.

"No my brother! This time she will be ours." 

"What should we do?!"   

"Waiting has finally ended my brothers and soon the victory will be ours. I planned it very well."

Then he showed an orb that will connect the mortal world world and the faerie world.

All of the dark shadows laughed as they surely felt that victory will in the palm of their hands.

Princess Elizabeth

Few months later...

Sooner autumn will come. October, the month of my birth.

I'm having a dinner with father and I wonder why we're having three plates? My sister is not here... are we having a visitor?!

"My love?"

"Yes father?"

"Your birthday will soon to come, do you have any plans?"

"Amm.. a simple celebration will be fine for me father."

"No I will not agree! Your birthday is special this year you are turning 18 my love."

Of course he won't agree. Now there's nothing I can do about it.

"My love there's someone I would like you to meet. He is my loyal companion ever since and he is here to help you for your celebration."

Why would I need father's loyal companion for my birthday?

A man enters the dinning area door.He has that serious look, small eyes, round shaped body and I am way more taller than him.

Looking at him makes me feel really worried and I really don't know why... His presence is very alarming and odd...

He seated at the right side of the table where my sister usually sits.

Which is in front of me... Ughh... This is so bad.