2. Weird looks

(Your POV)

He gave me a confused look.
"Oh I'm a mechanic... Well it used to be my business but now it's just more of a hobby. I can still do it though, and not to brag and all but I think I'm pretty damn good at it!" I said, chuckling a bit after.
"Are you sure? I don't want to cause any trouble."
I was just going to go home anyway, maybe see if Christian wanted to go for a wander. At least this will give me something to do.
"I'm 100% sure. Also is there any chance you skate?"
I swear all I seem to be getting off this dude is weird looks. I guess it was kind of a strange question to ask, it would just make my life a hundred times easier!
"Well not personally but someone I know owns one. Why? Do you want it as some sort of repayment?"
"Oh no! It's so I can easily slide under the bus to fix the leakage!"
"Sure go ahead!"

~Sort of time skip to when your working~

It started to get a bit awkward as I could feel the man watching me. It was time to break the silence.
"So do you have a name or something?" I said giggling to myself.
"Oh I'm so sorry! I'm John"
I swear he went to put out his hand for me to shake but then realised I was under a bus!
"(Y/N)"
"Do you do this for a living?" He asked.
"I'm actually umm.. I'm a photographer? I do that a lot when I'm in America. I'm also a guitarist for a band, you probably haven't heard of them though!"
"What a coincidence (literally)! I'm also in a band, called Avatar. We're here for Wacken tomorrow. I'm guessing that's also while your here."
Avatar? I'm pretty sure that's the band Richard's obsessed with, and I think it's the band that he set as my ringtone because I lost a bet.
"I actually moved here a while back now, but yeah I'm also going to Wacken and I'm terrified!"
"Really? Is it your first time on a big stage?"
"It's definitely not! It's just that we're headlining and I need to try and get my anxiety to back down but it's not that simple."
"Oh cool- WAIT! Headlining!? So your a part of Rammstein?"
Oh god... Does this mean he knows me?
"Yeep."
"That's awesome! All I ever hear about is Rammstein! Haha, my band mate Johannes loves you guys!"
"Haha nice.... So where's your band mates?"
"Those guys left me here to get coffee. Well I think they did. Knowing Tim he'll probably want to go in the record store as well though!"
"Kind friends you have there!" I said giving off a little chuckle. "I think I'm just about done here!"
I rolled out from under the bus while handing the skateboard back to John.
"Thanks (Y/N)! You're a life saver! Hopefully I can see you tomorrow, I'll probably be watching your set anyway."
"Again, no problem! And yeah hopefully I bump into you tomorrow!"
I shook John's hand, a hug would just be a bit weird to someone that's practically a stranger to me. Then I headed off towards my apartment, turning around now and again to wave the drummer off.

A/N this was a short chapter sorry. I'm trying but this story is going to be moving pretty slow for now (well until Wacken). AGAIN I AM VERY BAD AT NAMING THE CHAPTERS SO ITS VERY CRINGY! Thanks for reading! <3