12.

Y/N's POV

I just stood there for what felt like centuries, having just been told a deep secret only seconds ago.

He couldn't like me could he? It's probably just a friendly thing.

Thinking nothing more of it, I headed off in the direction of my fellow band mates. Once I reached their 'hangout', which was the bus because they all despise the sun, I immediately yelled, "Get outside and be social kids!!"

"I've been social enough!" Paul whined.

"Ja, of course you have. Because you've moved from that one place of the sofa and left the bus!" Till replied sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and looked up at the clock hanging on the fridge... Surprising how helpful magnets are on tour!!

11:34.

Ugh how do you waste time at Wacken? Wander? Talk? Practise?

Practise doesn't sound too bad right now.

I walked towards the back of the bus and jumped onto my bunk, legs dangling over the edge. I grabbed the acoustic guitar at the end of the mattress and quickly tuned it. Who knows how long its been since I've played acoustic.

I started randomly strumming until I heard myself play a tune I recognised.

I quietly hummed the lyrics to Frühling In Paris as I played.

Turns out I was a little louder than intended as Till came towards the bunks, stopping to lean against his.

"Y'know we're not playing that right?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, just got a bit sidetracked!"

"Cool, we're going out for food because it's food." Till said, making it obvious that he's hungry.

"Ooh food!", Paul yelled from the couch.

Though he's a grown man, he sure does act like a kid.

"We've gotta wait for Kruspe first, he'll murder all of us if he finds out we've gone for food without him!" Christoph added.

"Yeah, he's half of the reason we're getting food! He was nagging non stop over the phone!" Till complained.

"And the other half is?" I questioned.

"I'm hungry."

~ Time Skip ~

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked the band as I lazily walked towards the cafeteria.

"We're getting food and going to meet Reesh in the field behind the busses." Oli answered, sounding moody at the lack of food in his stomach.

"In that field by himself, sounds dodgy.. He's gonna get kidnapped knowing him."

"Does that even make sense?" Christian chuckled from the front of our group.

"Not really and he's with Avatar to answer both your questions."

My eyes widened at Tills words. After what Johannes said to me, it's going to be very awkward.

A/N again I'm really sorry for uploading this so late. I don't feel like this is good but I have really bad writers block. Next chapter will hopefully be out in at least the next week. Thank you for reading <3