14.

Hello!! Yes, it's been a while. I'm sorry about that. I've recently been feeling very positive and have had a lot of free time, which is when I remembered about this account. After reading back through this book, along with I Must Fly, I've come to realise how unhappy I am with the previous chapters and hope that it will continue to improve. I also quickly want to say how sorry I am by suddenly discontinuing this book but I'm astounded by the amount of support it has gained. If you're here reading this, thanks for sticking around!

Okay, I'll continue now.

___________________

Y/N's POV

After our little picnic, the seven of us headed to sound check.

Throughout the entire walk to the stage, my mind couldn't get away from Henrik.

Do I think he's attractive? Yes, but it would never work out. And we've never really talked too much so we have nothing to bond over. Why is it so hard to have a decent relationship?

Maybe I'm just getting worked up over it. He's probably just not a social person. He probably finds it difficult to talk to someone he knows nothing about.

And me? I'm just over exaggerating. Sure, he has the looks but that doesn't mean I'm head over heels for him. I just need to stop thinking about him in that way. Hell, I just met him!

Before I knew it, we reached the stage where everything had already been set up for us. All that was missing from the stage was us.

We headed up onto the platform, me grabbing my guitar on the way. I took my place next to Oliver while strapping the instrument over my shoulder.

Once everyone was settled, a countdown started in all of our earpieces and once it had hit 1, Richard started the riff to Azche zu Azche.

My heart was pounding but no one was there was no one watching us besides the few technicians working.

This was the only downside to the job. The amount of anxiety you go through when first stepping foot onstage. And of course, it's completely normal. If you don't get this pit in your stomach, then do you really care about how well you'll do?

After starting the second verse, I felt the knot in my stomach slowly fade away and was taken over by a rush of adrenaline. Now it'd be a hell of a wait until tonights show.

Looking up into the field ahead, two small figures could be seen nodding their heads to the rhythm.

Squinting slightly, I was able to identify both men.

The one wore black jeans paired with a Sabaton t shirt. Sandy dreads falling here, there and everywhere.

Kungen.

The other had a similar attire of a band t shirt and jeans, but instead promoted Kiss on his chest. The curly brown locks were somehow warmed by the sun's shine, almost allowing them to glow. With a very large distance between us, it was nearly impossible for his ocean like eyes to be seen, but still here they were glowing brighter than ever.

Henrik.

At this sight, I felt my lips curve upwards and warmth spread across my cheeks.

I'm not sure if he had been there since the beginning of the song or had just joined at the start of the second chorus. All I knew was that I wanted him to be impressed by the sounds that we were creating. For the rest of the song, I tried my hardest to nail all the notes and to my surprise, I hit them all spot on. Get in!

The line "und Staub zu Staub" signalled the end of the song and unfortunately for me, I hadn't come off my high just yet.

After placing my guitar back down, I ran down the stairs from the stage and onto the ramp. Little did I know there was a whole load of mud covering the thing. Before being able to slow down, my legs flew up into the air and I slid down to solid ground. Bloody vans! Who's idea was it to wear these to Wacken?

"Good idea wearing those slippers," Richard smirked while carefully walked down the ramp, "where do I get a pair?"

This dumbass always had to say something.

I pushed myself up off the mud, dusting myself off from the gunk which just resulted in it getting smudged over my jeans.

Trying not to slip again, my hand found Richard's shoulder and I desperately clung onto it, not responding to his previous comment.

A voice broke our silence. Henrik's voice.

"Are you okay? You really seemed to catch yourself awkwardly there."

In my little panic about falling, I forgot about the brown haired man who saw it all.

"I'm completely fine, yeah! Just a little tumble. All is good though! At least I'm not concussed or something though... That would be embarrassing. Well, more embarrassing than just the fall. Luck was on my side today apparently.. haha."

Great going (Y/N). Keep babbling and he may think you have no problems talking to people.

"I should probably sit down."

"I'll join you," Henrik sounded, "the boys probably have other stuff to do."

I nodded.. . A bit too quick for my liking.

Kungen patted Henrik's back, turning to walk away with Reesh.

This just left me and Henrik. Again.

HELLO. I know this isn't a long chapter but I'm not quite in the flow of it yet. Updates should be coming. No promises but I really want to complete this book. Anyways, how have you all been? And did you all enjoy the movie??????