3. A day to go

A/N sorry this took a while. I just haven't had time to write, I'll try and post more frequently for you all though.

~John's POV~

"Again, no problem! And yeah hopefully I bump into you tomorrow!" (Y/N) said smiling, while walking away from the bus, occasionally turning around to wave. It was really nice of her doing that for us, and honestly it saves us a bit of money! Just hopefully I can bump into her tomorrow and maybe introduce her to the rest of the band. Johannes would be thrilled!
"Hmhmmm!"
I turned around shocked to see my four band members standing there, holding confused looks on their faces.
"Oh hi, did you bring coffee?"
Tim rolled his eyes and Johannes just stood there with his mouth gaping open.
"Is there something I haven't caught on to?" What the hell is wrong with them?
"Explanation" Kungen said expectantly.
"For what?" What the hell is wrong with them? More like what the hell are they on?!
"You just casually talk to a guitarist in one of my favourite bands and think nothing of it!" Johannes said sounding pissed. I'm sorry but it's not that much of a big deal... Like yeah, cool! But it's not life changing, he's just overreacting.
"She's was lucky it wasn't you, Johannes! You would have freaked out!" Tim said siding with me. I soon became very aware that Henrik just stayed silent throughout this entire conversation. Maybe he just doesn't like the drama? Probably. Johannes scoffed and walked on to the bus, the rest of the guys on his heel. I chuckled lightly to myself and also headed into the bus.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
~(Y/N)'s POV~

As I walked away from Avatar's tour bus, I felt a pair of eyes watching me. Most likely me being subconscious. After a bit of walking, I finally arrived at my apartment. I turned the handle of the door to find it was unlocked, 'shit, that means they're home' was what my mind was thinking. I pushed the door inwards and stepped into the soothing warmth of the living area. I threw my bag onto the couch and walked into the office were I knew both of my roommates would be. I entered the room that had been converted into a workspace from a master bedroom. To my surprise, there was more than two other people in there. Actually there were four more than expected. Immediately, all the instruments stopped and all eyes were on me. I put my hand up and gave a small smirk, why I felt the need to I will never know, it's just being polite. Another thing that would be polite is if someone said hi, but no, they all just turned back around and started playing the opening to 'Feuer Frei'. They could have waited for me. I strolled over to my guitar on the stand and picked it up, wrapping the strap around me. After tuning it up, I sat down on the sofa between Paul and Till. We rehearsed the songs we were doing for our set tomorrow, which included 'Engel', 'Du Hast', 'Amerika' and 'Links 2 3 4' to say a few. As we came to an end, we finished off our set with performing 'Sonne'. We set everything back in its position, ready to be grabbed for tomorrow, and we went to grab a bite to eat.