13.

Y/N's POV

Once we got our food from the cafeteria, we headed towards the back of the busses.

Me and Oliver were chatting, him now happy that he's no longer starving.

"(Y/N), what if they don't like me?" Oli whined sarcastically, like a child would.

"Don't think like that, Oli!" I replied in my most motherly voice.

"You're weird," Oliver fired back immediately, making fun of me for the tone I used.

"What the hell, you started it!"

"What are you kids arguing about?" Christoph stood in front of us as he spoke.

"Oliver thinks they won't like him!" I answered him, laughing at the end because of how stupid our conversation was.

"Just ask them yourself, Riedel." Christoph pointed ahead of us, his finger landing on the sight of Avatar.

Shit. I just acted like a kid in front of them.

"Took you all long enough!" Richard shouted from his spot on the floor, sandwich in one hand, cigarette in the other.

"Shut up!" We all replied in unison, making me and Oliver laugh our heads off, again.

I don't know why we're in one of those moods but when it starts, there's no stopping it.

"Sit down you big kids!" Till spoke, him now lying down with his hands behind his head.

Me and Oliver looked at eachother, smirking before sitting down besides the musicians.

Everyone was sat in their own little groups and me being dumb didn't realise that until it was too late.

I plonked myself down next to Tim, Jonas and Henrik without thinking. Now if I moved I would seem rude. Not that I don't like them, its just I hardly know them. And after what Johannes told me, theres a low chance I'll be able to make a decent conversation.

"You okay (Y/N)?" Tim asked, eyebrows sewn together.

"Oh sorry, I tend to space out a lot." I chuckled awkwardly.

"It's normal, I think?" Jonas laughed at his comment, making the rest of us join in.

"I'll tell you whats not normal. A band who's playing Wacken all wearing Hawaiian shirts. How? Why?" I said, curious as to why they're actually wearing them.

"Ummm? Henrik, do you actually know why we're wearing these?" Tim asked Henrik who was caught off guard by his question.

Henrik's POV

Why can't I think of anything to say? What the hell. I'm usually full of conversation. Maybe it's because (Y/N)'s around. I'm literally speechless every time I'm around her.

I mean, why should I know what to say in front of her? She's...

"Henrik, do you actually know why we're wearing these?" Tim interrupted my thoughts.

"Um.. No. Just for fun?" Really, Henrik?

"Sounds about right!" Jonas cracked up at his words.

Why am I even worrying about acting weird in front of her? Everyone else seems to be doing it just fine and even she seems okay with acting like herself around us.

"Henrik!" Tim shouted.

"Huh- what?"

"You zoned out again! Seems like you have a lot in common with (Y/N).. Next thing you know you'll be getting married!" Tim replied, laughing while I on the other hand was drowning in embarrassment. Seemingly, (Y/N) had the same reaction as me.

"You two seemed to think I was serious.. Is there anything you want to tell us?" Jonas joined in with the joke.

Way to go, Jarlsby. You had to make everything even more awkward.

Y/N's POV

At this current moment, there's no words to say other than I'm absolutely mortified. Yeah, it was a joke but damn did it make it awkward. It went maybe a little too far.

There's not like I have a problem with any of them: Tim, Jonas and especially not Henrik. They've done nothing but made a joke which may have made it even more awkward between me and Henrik. I'm probably just making it a bigger problem in my head. Like, theres nothing wrong with Henrik. I mean.. He's absolutely adorable if anything! The way his dimples show every time he smiles. The way his hair naturally curls which could only be achieved in dreams. The way he'll make light of most situations. Wait... I'm actually falling for Henrik Sandelin!

IM SO SO SORRY ABOUT NOT POSTING THIS SOONER. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH.. IM DUMB AND DIDNT CLICK THE PUBLISH BUTTON IM SORRY. IM DEFINITELY GOING TO PUBLISH ANOTHER CHAPTER SOMETIME IN THE FOLLOWING WEEK AND I KNOW I SAID THAT LAST TIME WHICH ENDED UP BEING TWO MONTHS BUT THIS TIME I WILL! HAHA I SOUND DESPERATE. THANK YOU FOR READING AND STICKING AROUND! <3