10. I'm Great At Titles

Y/N's POV

That just left me and Henrik.

Just sitting there.

Awkwardly.

"So what do you play?" Fortunately, Henrik broke the uncomfortable silence.

"Rhythm guitar... I don't really like being in the spotlight so it works well for me."

"Oh yeah... That's cool. I'm the bassist which is pretty laid back... Actually I lied... It's really not very chill" he grinned.

We both cracked up laughing at Henrik's statement. No clue why but his laugh is contagious.

And pretty cu.... Nopeeee! Don't you dare!

Again, we went quiet but this time it wasn't awkward. It felt nice to be around new people and they all seem so genuine.

I took this time to really take in his features. He had deep blue eyes that were circled by a small layer of black. His rich, brown locks naturally curled into bouncy waves. His jawline was sharp and broad which really defined his whole face. Each angle on his face was sharply cut to suit the last.

I snapped out of my little daze to see him staring at me... Wait he's probably looking behind me, why would he look at me, there's prettier things to look at.

Yea... Now it's just getting awkward again.

"Rich, I'm gonna go see if I can find the others. See you guys around!"

I gave them all a swift hug, heading towards Henrik to do the same.

"See you!" He said before pulling me into a bear hug, lips slightly upturned.

"Ye.." I mumbled before being released from the hug, a light blush glowing on my cheeks.

I quickly walked out of the tent in hopes of no one seeing the red tint present on my face.

Unfortunately, Johannes came running after me. Wait... It's not unfortunate that he's here it's just I don't want him to see my face the same colour as a tomato.

"(Y/N)! Gosh, you're faster than John at walking!" He said between breathes.

"Sorry, just under a time limit and trying to find all five other band mates is quite a challenge..." I didn't want to seem rude but I honestly lost track of time... Lost in the eyes of a curly ha... STOP IT GOD DAMN IT.

HE'LL BE GOING BACK TO WHEREVER HE'S FROM AND YOU'LL BE GOING BACK TO YOUR APARTMENT. YOU'LL NEVER SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN. THE END.

"I actually came to help you. It may seem weird but I'm... I'm a huge fan of your music so I could probably recognise you all from a kilometre away!"

"I don't know if I'm honoured or creeped out" I replied, chuckling at Johannes rubbing the back of his neck.

"Let's go find them then!" He shouted out like some jungle explorer then ran off into a random direction.

Luckily, he went the right way...

By the right way I meant straight into the back of Till Lindemann.

A/N bumping into people seems to be the main subject in all my stories... I'm original okey. Thanks for reading! <3

Also 230 reads!? Thank you all so much! <3