7. The Guitar Wizard

~(Y/N)'s POV)~

"RICHARD! COME HERE!" I screamed to the other side of the field.
Once Richard finally got to me and John, I started to introduce them to each other.
"Rich, this is..."
"I don't need a fucking introduction (Y/N)!"
Well... I tried.
"No need to have a temper!" I snapped back quickly.
"Erm... Nice to meet you...?" John stuck his hand out politely.
"Oh, it's Richard!"
"More like Dick" I muttered under my breath, just loud enough for Reesh to hear.
Just after I said that, I felt heavy boots stomp onto my foot. Mind, I'm only wearing vans! I think I'd be more protected if I wore a pair of thick socks!
"Sorry 'bout that (Y/N)! Must of lost my balance!" Richard said with a sly smirk on his face.I just stared at him with the 'I'm going to murder you' look. He chuckled smugly before turning back around to talk to John.
"Well John, do you really want to bother with this loser?" Reesh pointed his thumb in my direction while furrowing his eyebrows in a questioning way.
"Nah you're right," John laughed, "we should go and check up on the guitar wizard! Make sure he doesn't get drunk before we perform!"
"Guitar wizard? Umm, John... I'm right here!" I said on my tip toes, waving my arms everywhere.
"If he were talking to you, he would've said your actual name! Only someone like me deserves the title of guitar wizard!" He raised a single eyebrow.
"So... Let's see who he thinks deserves the title..." John said a bit worried that we were acting like five year olds.
"Shit... Sorry John. Rammfam is competitive!" Richard said matter of factly (that makes sense right?).
"Ew Rammfam? I may actually rip my own skin off.... CRINGE!" I cried out as soon as I felt my toes curl up. What we both didn't notice is that John walked with his hand against his head, nodding back and forth. Together we giggled for a bit and then chased after him. We were led into a fairly large tent where there were six large LED letters, all spelling out... Well you know! On the stage, there were three different tiers; the lower main stage; the higher platform; then a middle section where I'm guessing Johns drum kit goes? Honestly, it looked really impressive! I almost miss playing smaller stages because then you could interact with the audience more, you could have a set that's more suited to your style... Not to say our set isn't amazing. It's out of this world! We get to have flame-throwers... Well Till does. That's still pretty cool if you ask me. But sometimes, I just miss being the band people would be curious to know about. And the band that could walk through streets without being bombarded by herds of fans. It's nice that people are so supportive but sometimes you want to know what it's like to live normally again.
"(Y/N)!!!!!! What the fuck are you thinking about? It's like you went on a journey to Mars!" Richard screamed flailing his arms around my face.
"Shit sorry... I went real deep into my thoughts."
"And there's the guitar wizard himself!" John said, fortunately interrupting mine and Richards conversation.
A man wearing a Pantera beanie, black jeans and a black hoodie walked over. He had long brown hair and a very finely waxed moustache. Not to lie... He looked vaguely familiar!

A/N whoops sorry for taking so long to update.... Again. I don't know how you all put up with me! (And if you even put up with me at all!) <3