N E V E R•Part 8

The next day X was back at school. He was quiet today though. I couldnt stop thinking about what Ski had told me.

    I know i had to respect X and his privacy but I couldn't help but wonder... Was he going through heartbreak like i currently was? Did someone he love die? All these questions kept racing through my mind as I went through a whole list of possibilities that could've been happening.

    Did he feel alone..? I mean he does have an alone tattoo so maybe I'm just being--

    "Willow! Tell me, what are the calculations for problem number 8, hm?" My teacher, Mr.Anderson spoke, throwing me off my thoughts. He had a smug look on his face and had his arms crossed.

     "I-I dont know. I wasnt paying attention sir..." I admitted, sighing and casting my eyes down.

     "Mm, if you hadn't been so lost in your thoughts maybe you would know. Pay attention." He said sternly, keeping a hard look on his face.

     "Yes sir." I complied.

    However as much as I tried to focus on my work, i couldnt stop thinking about X for some reason.

    Plus, my friend Mikey kept on trying to whisper dumb jokes in my ear since I sat next to him and he was bored apparently.

    "Mikey stop, you're gonna get me in trouble!" I whisper-yelled at him.

    He rolled his eyes and continued to poke me and mess with me. This was gonna be a longgggg class.

_____________

    I had English and Chemistry with X, but thats it. We had english together last period. After I had finished putting my books in my locker I shut it and made my way to class.

    X was already in there, sitting in the back with his head down, lost in his own little world of thoughts.  I frowned and went to sit next to him.

    We have assigned seats, the teacher was pretty strict on that but he seemed so loney, and I wanted to assure him that he isn't alone. That I'm here.

    "Hey." I greeted, giving him a small smile once he lifted his head up to look at me. "Its assigned seats." He said, no emotion cast over his face whatsoever.

    I frowned. "Y-yeah I know, but I wanted to sit with you." I replied, nervously.

    He scoffed. "You're weird." Then he put his head back down, sighing. The bruises on his face had healed well enough, there were a few scratches but he technically seemed brand new honestly.

    "Thanks." I sighed. The teacher came into the room, greeting us with a 'good afternoon' and scanned his eyes over each and every one of us..

    His eyes landed on me and confusion washed over him as he laid his eyes on where i was supposed to be sitting, which was empty.

   "Willow, aren't you supposed to be sitting up here?" He questioned as everyone folllwed his gaze and looked back to look at me.

    "Im sorry. I just thought i'd give Jahseh the notes hes missing from the time hes been absent." I flashed an innocent smile and leaned forward, making sure my cleavage was exposed a bit.

    He looked down, licking his lips slightly. "Thats alright then." He smirked before getting on with todays lesson. Fucking perv.

   The fact that i even had decided to use that method and belittle myself in that way irked me, but I wanted to stay next to Jahseh.

    Im pretty sure hes sleeping with more than one girl in this class too being the pervert he is. I rolled my eyes at the thought then brought my attention to Jahseh.

     He was staring at me with an intense look in his eye. I furrowed my brows. "What?" I asked, confused on why he was staring at me in the first place.

    He shook his head and let out a small smile, trying to hideit with his hand.

    "Oh my gosh he smiles!" I exaggerated, letting a huge smile play on my lips for some time.

    He rolled his eyes. "Shut up Willow." He whispered.

    "Hey, if i have to call you X you haveto call me sorrow, remember?" I insisted.

    "Fair enough, Sorrow." He replied. After a bit it was silent between us as we attended to the work we had to complete.

    "Hey, Sorrow..?" X had spoken up. "Hm?" I replied, without looking at him, as i wrote down my notes.

    "I think you're really cool." He spoke. I stopped writing and looked at him, giving him a big smile.

    "I think you're really cool too.." i said. He smiled and for the rest of class we made jokes with one another and smiled.

__________

Aww this was a cute chapter, wasnt it?

Please excuse any mistakes 💕