N E V E R•Part 14

XXXTENTACION BIRTHDAY SPECIALLLL (EXTRA LONG CHAPTER)

     I woke up snuggled up against two girls. My head was pounding. I groaned and slowly sat up.

     I looked down at them. One of them was blonde with a nice tight ass-- she was topless and had her thong stuck in her asscheeks.

    The other one was a brunnete. She was beautiful-- nice cheekbones-- big ass-- big boobs. She was completely naked. She was a whole package.

    I sighed and rubbed my face. I shook the brunnete awake as i watched her shoot up and look around-- she had bloodshot eyes and smelt of liquor. 

    "Mmm... Whats up..?" She slurred a bit, looking at me. I smirked at how much of a mess she looked but no judgement-- my mind is a whole fucking mess anyways.

    "What time is it?" I asked, yawning. She stared at me. "You really woke me up for that..? Oh, fuck off and get out of my apartment." She growled, collapsing back down to her pillow.

    What a bitch. I sighed and peeled myself off of the bed. I dont remember much of what happened last night honestly but from what i can tell i ended my night on a good note.

    I saw my clothes on the floor and i put them on. The thrasher hoodie reeking of vodka and my skinny jeans with a few holes in them-- jeez.

    I saw my phone on a small desk mext to the bed and i picked it up checking the time.

    It was 12:19 P.M. Jeez how long was i asleep for? I quickly checked the date too. January 23rd. My birthday. Fuck did time really go by this fast...?

    No one except Stokeley kmew about my birthday. And i wanted to keep it that way. Hopefully my mom would be too focused on her TV to notice amyway. Whats the point of celebrating anyways im just one year closer to death. Thankfully.

    I look around the room. The girls are still passed out on the bed under a thick white duvet. The room is littered with clothing and vintage furniture. All in all however it was a pretty cool place from what i could see so far.

    I should get going anyways. I have shit to do and i have to go get some damn advil for this hangover.

    I grab my keys off the floor and look for the exit of this damn vintage obsessed apartment. Dont get me wrong it was cool but it was a little too much everywhere.

     I turned a corner and ended up i. The kitchen. Light illuminated the space and gave it... A fresh feeling... Sort of...

     Finally i found the door and exited. I had no idea where the fuck i was but a little google maps would help.

_________

Willow's POV

    As per usual i was headed towards Jahseh's place. I was excited to see him today. I got a 90 on that English test we were both stresses out about and i wanted to rub it in his face like the immature child i was.

    I get to his building and a huge grin spreads on my face. But that quickly fades as soon as i see someone in the doorway of the apartment complex.

    It was that girl. Virginia or whatever the fuck she said her name was. She quickly spotted me and smiled. She sashayed over to me and greeted me.

   "Hey! Willow... Right?" She said, that taunting smile never leaving her face. I gave her a fake grin and nodded.

    "Its Geneva." She continued. "Haha yeah! What are you doing here?" I questioned-- feeling a knot in my stomach. She slept with him-- MY Jahseh...