N E V E R• Part 16

Tysm for over 1k reads!!! 💕💕 I appreciate my ghost readers as well as my active ones. Without your engagement i probably would've gave up on this book a long time ago. Enjoy 💕
____________
Jahseh

    Turns out we were headed to a bar or some shit. Which was a very good idea because i needed to get fucking drunk.

    Once we walked in i immediately took in the scenary. It was quiet. There weren't a lot of people here either. The bartender looked bored while a few people scattered the room.

    We settled down at the wooden bar and ordered some drinks.I ran my fingers up and down the wood admiring how smooth it felt... It was satisfying honestly. I needed something strong so i ordered a shot of vodka and gulped it down once it arrived. As i looked ober at my friends both Trippie and Stokeley seemed uneasy.

    "Guys whats up? Cant we just forget about shit and have a good time?" I questioned, honestly wanting to have a care free night for once.

    "Jah... They arent charging her." Stokely said with no hesitation and a pitiful look in his eye. I froze. A million thoughts began running though my mind as i van feely heart begin to race and my anger begin to process. 
"N-no. How do you even know that no-- you're fucking wrong you're--"

     Trippie sighed and rubbed his hands together and sighed before speaking. "We're sorry dude. You really cant trust bitches these days they go behind your back and fuck you up. We found out through one of her thirsty ass friends. Slipped her a 100 and she spilled every last detail on her plans and whats been happening."

    "But that cant be right its only been about 2 weeks-- you cant determine if you're getting charged or not in 2 weeks-- You have to go to several court hearings and shit it takes MONTHS not fucking weeks." I felt so fucking overwhelmed.

    "Hit me with another fucking shot of vodka." I told the bartender-- my mind spiraling.

    "Any word on the nigga who shot Aiden?" Stokeley asked as i shook my head no whilst in deep thought.

    The bartender gave me my shot and i gulped it down immediately-- appreicating the burning sensation it left in my throat. "This shit makes no fucking sense..." I spoke.

    "Vro... Thats not all." Trippie said as i can see his jaw tense up. "What is it? What happened next on her list of bullshit?" I growled, angry, confused, and annoyed.

    "Her friend also happened to mention that you got into contact with her and threatened to beat her again if she didnt go over to your house. Shes pressing charges on you dude..."

     That was where i had enough. That lying piece of shit! How the fuck could you be responsible for the shooting of an innocent kid then blame it on fucking me? All so that you could put me back in fucking jail.

     I clenched my fist around my empty shot glass tightening my grip so hard that i would nearly shatter the glass with my strength alone. "I thought you guys were supposed to be taking my mind off of this shit-- not giving me more to think of." I said, anger coursing through my veins.

     "You wouldn't forgive us if we kept this from you. Besides you have to know that with all the shit shes feeding them they're gonna come after you. They'll find out about the fight club and what we do for some extra bread and shit. Its bad news man.." Stokeley said.

     "This is so fucked up i worked so fucking hard to make sure i was being a good positive influence on my fans and on other people what the fuck... No matter what i fucking do the universe fucks me up somehow." I sucked my teeth.

     "We know what'll make you feel better." Trippie saud, a smirk on his face.

     "Really? And whats that?"

     Trippie and Stokeley both looked at eachother smiling while in complete and utter unsion they said... "Bitches."

______________________________
Willow

    I had spent the entirety of the day at the hospital with Cleo and Aiden until visiting hours were over. Cleo was allowed to stay because she was his mother but I had to go since i wasn't family.

    Lynne and Mike picked me up. I appreciated that they would come pick me up knowing my attachment to Jahseh and what not.

    Most of the drive was quiet but only because i wanted it that way. After the basic questions of how im doing and how i feel were out of the way i plugged in my headphones and began blasting my music. I was listening to one of X's songs-- Dead Inside. Jahseh had an amazing voice...

   Jeez... Aiden was like a little brother to me. Considering how i felt about it i could only imagine what Jahseh was feeling considering hes Aiden's actual brother.

    The drive went by quickly and suddenly i was home. I pulled out my headphones and thanked Lynne and Mike for the drive and gave them each a hug.

    I got out of the car and walked up to my door-- as i stood on my pirch digging in my bag for my keys the door swung open.

    It was my mom. She had fresh makeup on-- her hair was done and she wore a beautiful flowing green dress. She had on sandals and for once... She didn't reek of Tequila. She smelt of Lavander... She always did before sge became a drunk. It was comforting and... Motherly honestly. She looked absolutely stunning...

    "Willow! Where were you?! Ive been worried sick!" My mom exclaimed-- anxiety in her eyes. She gave me a tight hug and i hugged her back. Embracing the sweet smell of lavender emitting from her.

     "I was visiting a friend mom." I whispered. "Without telling me? Willow that isnt a joke you have to let me know where you're at so i could make sure you're okay." She spoke, worried as she cupped my face and kissed my cheek. She was sober. For once she was... Sober. Its not that she was a bad mother. She was an amazing mother when she was sober. She wasn't a bad mom either when she was drunk. Shes just simply... Heartbroken.

     "Your fathers inside. And so is your sister and his... Erm.. Partner" My mom said doing all she can to avoid the word husband. She looked down at me- waiting to see my reaction.

    "I didnt know he was coming." I said- puzzled. "Neither did i." My mother whispered as she averted her gaze. "He called me 2 hours ago letting me know he was on his way and almost here." "Oh." So the only reason she was all dressed up and sober is because my dad was here. Makes perfect sense.

    "Well come in stop standing around on the porch. Oh and tell him you were out volumteering somewhere." My mother added.

    "What? Why?" I questioned. "Just do it dont ask questions." My mother hissed.

    I walked inside and set my things down. I took my shoes off and walked into the living room. Immediately i was greeted at the sight of my father and his husband and my little sister waiting for me.

    "Hey Dad." "Hey Pumpkin."
_____________________

Heres a longer chapter! Excuse any mistakes i never proofread! I should though...

Thank you for your support its absolutely appreciated! I'll try to upload more often. I have a lot of juicy stuff to add on 💕💕