Sweet Queen x Half Dragon! Fem! Reader

You were writing in a journal as the end of your lizard tail wagged happily. Despite most people thinking you'd be crazy, you had a crush on the Sweet Queen. She was very kind to you and sometimes invited you tea parties.

Beppi was behind you, reading over your shoulder, before he howled laughing. You jumped as your scales shivered. "B-Beppi!?" You yelped as Beppi whipped a stray tear away. "That's hilarious! You ACTUALLY think Sweet Queen will like you!" Beppi chuckled as you snarled. Beppi suddenly tripped you and grabbed your journal.

You yelped before Beppi took off. You stumbled up before bolting after Beppi. You rounded the corner before hiding behind it. Beppi was snickering as Sweet Queen read your journal. You silently sniffled before pulling the hood of your jacket over your head and walking away. You didn't see Sweet Queen blushing and trying to hit Beppi.

~ Time Skip ~

You had your tail curled around you as your hood covered your head from the rain. Cagney had checked on you before it started to rain. Sweet Queen walked over, with an umbrella, as she saw you. She sat next to you before setting your journal on your lap.

You perked before jumping at the sight of Sweet Queen. "Y-Your maj-majesty! I-I was about-!" You stopped when Sweet Queen placed her hand on your cheek. She leaned in and quickly kissed you. You blushed since you now have a sugary taste of your lips.

"I'm sorry that Beppi did that to you." Sweet Queen said before smiling. You smiled shyly back before Sweet Queen kissed you again. You purred as your tail wagged. You leaned your head into her shoulder as she wrapped an arm around you. "I love you (y/n)." Sweet Queen whispered as you drifted to sleep.

P.S.