Chip Bettigan x Bartender! Reader

"And that's how I tricked that dumbbell to give devil his soul."

You smiled as Chip's back was against the counter. "Did you get a raise?" You asked while preparing some fruity drinks for the whimps or classy ladies. "Nah. Would've been nice though. My stories can't pay for EVERY drink."

Chip heard you chuckle before feeling your hand on his shoulder. "How does 50% off sound?" Chip smiled and leaned closer to your face. Your face started getting red as he gave you a common smirk. "25% off?" "CHIPS!"

You both quickly turned to see King Dice. You stood up straight as Chip shyly smiled. "Get back to work. I'm not paying you to flirt." King Dice demanded. Chip huffed and walked away before King Dice walked up to you. "I'll need the usual with two shots today."

You nodded and went straight to the drinks. "I apologize for Chip. I feel like I'm the cowboy herding cattle some days. You know?" King Dice chimmed as you got the shots ready. "I know sir. I grew up as the oldest of 3 siblings." You reassured as you gave him the drink.

"Thank you." King Dice shoved two 10 dollar bills into your tip jar before swigging down the drink. You wiped a cup before seeing a coworker about to call up an employee to sing. "Oh God. It better not be Wheezy again. I swore he had a stroke when he was singing." You held in a laugh as King Dice placed the glass down.

"Chip Bettigan! Please come to the stage!"

King Dice nearly spit out his drink as you perked. Chip walked straight up to the mic and fixed his hat. "Before I get started," Chip glanced at you, "if you need any drink. Go to our bartender (y/n)." You waved a bit as Chip then fixed his tie. "May I also have the attention of thd bartender?" You looked over as King Dice did not likd where this wa going.

Chip then made a heart shape out of his hands before blowing you a kiss. Your face got fire truck red as King Dice looked annoyed. "STOP FLIRTING WITH OUR BARTENDER!" King Dice hollered as the crowd started laughing. Chip snickered before seeing you make the same heart shape with your hands.

Chip gave a dorky smile as all the coworkers gave money to each other.

"Devil, sir. You owe my TEN dollars."

"No. I said I'd give you 10 if he confessed at 5. It's 4:30. Nice try."