King Dice x Zoey

KawaiiKat0113

A/N: THERE ARE LIMES/CLOSE TOUCHING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Zoey and Emily were at the Casino again, except Zoey was leaning against one of the empty pool tables. Emily was trying to ignore Devil's flirts (I say this cuz I know you pplz will ship me with him) as King Dice walked over.

"You don't seem very happy." Zoey perled before seeing the dice headed gent. "Oh. Hey Dice. I'm ok, just trying to take in every moment." Zoey said. "Would you like to talk about it?" King Dice asked before seeing Zoey shake her head slowly.

King Dice smirked before holding her paw down onto the pool table with his hand. She suddenly blushed as King Dice moved his free hand onto her waist, squeezing it slightly. "Are you sure about that?" King Dice purred as he leaned in close. Zoey could smell the slight alcohol and cigar in his breath as she swallowed a lump in her throat.

"P-P-Positive." Zoey stummered before King Dice's smirk grew a little wider. He closed the gap between the two as Zoey felt the hand on her waist trail down her leg. Zoey was deeply blushing before she started to kiss back and be submissive.

King Dice held her thigh before his second hand let go of Zoey's paw and pulled her closer. Zoey moaned quietly in the make out before firmly placing her paws on Dice's shoulders. Some people started to look over before cheers, cat whistles, and wolf howls starting going around. Emily and Devil looked over before Devil yelled "YEAH! GET SOME DICE!"

Emily facepalmed herself as the two pulled away. King Dice was still smirking as Zoey's ears perked down. "I think we should finish this somewhere else." King Dice suggested with a purr before Zoey nodded with the deepest shade of red Dice had ever seen.

A/N 2: Ship name... King Fox???