Blind Spectator x Shy! Reader

You were walking along a rail road when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned to see nobody there. Suddenly there was a tap on your other shoulder. You spun around again to see nobody. You were starting to freak out until you heard a light chuckle from behind you.

You spun around to see a ghost with his eyes in his hands. "Oh! Hi there! I'm Blind Spectator! Just call me Spectator!" The ghost said as he shook your hand. "I-I'm (y/n)..." You replied shyly before Spectator perked. "Aww! You're so cute! I like you!"

- Time Skip -

"Spectator! G-Give me that scarf back!" You said as you chased your ghost friend. "You gotta catch me!" Spectator said as he floated away. He quickly went behind a tree. You stood in front of the tree before Spectator suddenly pinned you to the tree.

You blushed deeply while Spectator had a light blush. "S-S-Spectator? T-This is a j-joke? R-Right!?" You stummered before Spectator shook his head. Spectator kissed you before wrapping his hands around your waist. You hesitated before kissed back with your arms around his neck.

You both pulled away with deep blushes before you hid your face. Spectator chuckled before wrapping your scarf around your neck. "Like I said when we first met, you're so cute!" Spectator said as he picked you up and nuzzled you. Your blush deepened before Spectator smiled. "How are you so adorable?" Spectator asked.